Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chrizz

Folding Bath Screen

Hi guys!

We've decided to put a bathtub in our HDB flat. With a little bit of squeezing, one with a length of 1500 will fit in there. We'll also be placing a rainshower in that area, so now we're shopping for a screen. We don't want a permanent screen or an ugly curtain, but my dad (lives in Holland) has a folding bath screen, something like the picture below.

Does anyone know if we can find something like this in Singapore? I tried buying it on eBay or Amazon but they don't ship to Singapore...

$T2eC16dHJHwFG2QFNwEpBR5k-98BYg~~60_3.JP

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Great suggestion! I'm gonna try to see how this works.

In the meantime, anyone seen anything like this in SG?

Have you found your bathtub yet? Im searching high n low for one with dimensions of 1500 x 700... Still searching... If you found urs, kindly share where u got it from please... thanks.

Have you found your bathtub yet? Im searching high n low for one with dimensions of 1500 x 700... Still searching... If you found urs, kindly share where u got it from please... thanks.

Yes Ynas!

We bought it from Hoe Kee, they have a bathtub called "Sabrina" from Sovereign Spas that's 1490 x 690 x 395. They don't have it in their showroom anywhere though, and I'm 185cm tall so I went to Sovereign Spas' warehouse. They pulled one out and allowed me to test it out :) Very friendly staff there, but give them a call in advance and make an appointment if you want to check it out.

We're not 100% sure whether it's going to actually fit in our bathroom, so it's a "little" scary, but we're hoping for the best...

And it didn't break the bank either at $395 :)

http://sovereignspas.com.sg/bath_models.asp?id=44&cid=4

Chrizz, apologies for going off topic in your thread. Does sovereign spa sells direct to you or has to be transacted through hoe kee?

No problem, haha. We went through Hoe Kee, they don't sell directly.

P.S. the bathtub doesn't fit. After discussing, we decided to cut it slightly shorter, and seal up the cut portion. Here's to hoping it all goes well...

Thanks for the quick reply.

Glad that you manage to keep the bathtub, though a tad shorter. I'm on the hunt for a tub too & I like the designs I see in the sovereign spa catalogue. Thanks for the link