Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iaopl

Where To Get Nice And Affordable Bean Bags?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hihi.... you can try comfort home listed above... never say price though.... otherwise you can see justenjoylife.com.... they also got...

I got my bean bags from a shop at Park Mall, basement. They have many different styles of bean bags to choose from. You can even select the fabric. If you go to my t-blog (see link below), you'll be able to see 3 brightly colored bean bags in my gals study room. Can't really remember the price, but I think each bean bag costs about $200+. HTH's.

Passed by a random shop and went to check it on Facebook. You can take a look and consider

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151704704401847&set=a.398419181846.181952.54442226846&type=1&theater

(cute picture!)

Realised that they are carrying doob bag series (probably the first result you get when you google bean bag in sg)

tailgas, for the bean bags at justenjoylife.com, is this the usual price range for bean bags?

http://www.justenjoylife.com/lazy-bag/

hihi... yes it's cute!

u ask me why not just go compare their website mah....

i look at quickly compare both doob and just enjoy life... but lazy bag quality looks better... french vs. singapore design... anyway i think lazy bag you see the side seam is double one the doob is like want to burst.... hehehe.... just some details.... plus the material looks different also... i don't like shiny shiny like doob... at least lazy bag got those cushion type look...

iaopl u can go monoyono at vivocity and try out the lazy seat equivalent.... i think it's cheaper online though... just try and see is free... hehehehe... then buy online...

Thanks for the reply on this. Neat. Thanks to 3Dyms, tailgas and bluesea808.

Will find a time to go down to park mall and the random shop recommended.

Went to vivocity to check out the lazy bag seat tailgas mentioned. The material is durable type. It's like canvas, with a pvc yet comfortable feel. Very classy looking especially with the nice suede label on the top. Small features like a handle to drag it around and a side pocket for anything that you may want to put in, likely remote control. I think I got what I want.

To save me some trouble, can 3DYms try to describe the material from Park Mall?

Thanks for the reply on this. Neat. Thanks to 3Dyms, tailgas and bluesea808.

Will find a time to go down to park mall and the random shop recommended.

Went to vivocity to check out the lazy bag seat tailgas mentioned. The material is durable type. It's like canvas, with a pvc yet comfortable feel. Very classy looking especially with the nice suede label on the top. Small features like a handle to drag it around and a side pocket for anything that you may want to put in, likely remote control. I think I got what I want.

To save me some trouble, can 3DYms try to describe the material from Park Mall?

The shop has several different types of material and prints that you can choose & customise your bean bag, to suit your home deco. My gals chose 100% cotton in 1 solid color for each bean bag. If I'm not wrong, I saw suede, canvas, colorful prints, leopard prints, etc. Instead of just 1 solid color for the bean bags, you even have the option of getting it in 2 different colours. Plus point, the bean bag comes with 2 covers. The 1st cover is waterproof canvas, this holds the styrofoam beans. Then on top, we have the cotton cover. The reason for having 2 covers is, in the event the cotton cover gets soiled, I can easily remove it for washing, whilst the beans remain secure in the 1st waterproof cover. HTH's.

I am not a frequent forum-goer. Here's the late reply.

Ordered http://www.justenjoylife.com/product/lazy-lounge-red/. I wanted yellow but the better half prefers red. Our furniture are teak and brownish color, curtain is brown, ceiling fan is brown, and everything is wood brown. Our living room has a raised dark brown laminate platform. That's where we put the red bean bag and the color contrast is nice. I really like the suede label because it increased the overall aesthetic value of the product. Again, I hate those plasticity feel and this is canvas feel. Suckers for details :). It's now the centrepiece of the living room.

The Lazy Bag came at the timing as originally expected. JEL was very upfront with us that it's not here yet in Singapore when we purchased it early September and it may take another 4-5 weeks. We asked them if it can be earlier and we thought they say yes which subsequently became a subject of misunderstanding. Was a bit disappointed and thought we have been taken for a ride.

The pleasant surprise came when they delivered our lazy bag. It came with http://www.justenjoylife.com/product/lazy-laptop-table-blue/ for free. I want to thank Andrew, the person I liaised with and who personally came with the items. I am sold with the free gift, and it is a very nice gesture given that it's a misunderstanding. I believe many furniture stores would likely have done nothing about it and insist 0 obligations from their side.

A word on the Park Mall store: It was very quiet. When I entered, the person don't care about our visit. Maybe it's early for the day, just shortly after they open. Asked them a few questions and the responses are very short. But then again, we were really just comparing and were not intending to make any purchases. They must have felt it through their sales acumen. We didn't want to go back there again as it felt like our bargaining power has dropped.

hihi... thanks for sharing... like you got some gd deal ah... i saw lazy bags at monoyon raffles city... and also some bean bags at parkway parade ... for those who are still interested to look see somemore...

i personally have a doob bean bag. I think the model is Plopsta' , not your ordinary bean bag type, but provides a bit more support. Forgot how much i paid for it, but its still serving me well!