Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
monotone

Experience With Comfort Furniture

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

bought a Barcelona replica there. leather completely disintegrated within 1 year. two of the straps snapped on its own. all these, considering it was hardly ever sat on.

Depends on what you get. I have a replica and its gg strong. Not all replicas means its bad quality.

Leather quality is always questionable to the innocent buyer. Not just for replica but for all leather type furniture.

As with all products, you will get what you pay for. $500 is very little, therefore quality very poor.

A decent quality replica of the Barcelona chair will cost at least $1200.

paid about $500+ for the chair

Come on, my dear Singaporean fellow, if you still insist on buying replica or fake product instead of the real one and expect it to last perpetual ?

Here are some examples in our everyday life and yet people continue to make the same mistakes over and over again

1. For employee - u pay little and expect that employee is talented with initiative and can take more responsibilities ? Can't be right ?

2. For cars - u expect cheap price to have luxury comfort ?

3. Cheap leathers - u think u got a good deal with top-grained ?

4. Scam - no hard work, and believe you earn the jack pot ?

I rather you buy real stuffs and pay good money and then say how comfortable that real quality provides.

Hi to all people looking for furnitures, there will be a furniture fair at expo hall 6 (Interior and Living Asia 2013), from the 21st - 29st dec 2013. There will be many furniture brands that will take part in this fair, and Renotalk will also be holding its booth at the fair (A9a) (Free gifts, lucky draw, interesting kitchen products for sale)!

If you are looking for furnitures, why not come down and take a look since the brands may also be holding their promotions in this fair and there are plenty of brands to choose from?

Renotalk looks forward in seeing you there!!!

My dear kalimantan fellow, replica doesn't equate to crap quality either ;)

Real stuff doesn't equate to luxury comfort either ;)

Tessina,

You are right, there are good replicas and lousy replica. Quality costs money because the money goes into materials.

Cheap replicas are crap. Good replicas are not cheap.

There is no such thing as cheap and good.