Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wainism

Blinds - Roller Or Otherwise. Any Recommendations?

Hi,

Thinking of getting roller blinds to block of sunlight.

Any recommendations?

Main priority

1. Block sunlight

2. Easy to clean (wipe with cloth good enough)

Thanks!

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm using roller blind and i'm very happy with it so far. Practically non-maintainance. Only downside I can see is that as the blind get the worst of the sun ray, it will discolored with time.

My current roller blinds are from Jimmy Textiles... Chose the "black out" type to block out the sunlight... The blinds are easy to wipe down and clean so maintenance is a breeze...

My curtains and blinds for my 4 rooms flat were done by a guy named Ben. Reasonable price and good service, even after sales as he took the trouble to visit me to check everything are well. will recommend to anyone one who are interested. Promised to refer him to any potential customer. :]

My curtains and blinds for my 4 rooms flat were done by a guy named Ben. Reasonable price and good service, even after sales as he took the trouble to visit me to check everything are well. will recommend to anyone one who are interested. Promised to refer him to any potential customer. :]

Can you give me his contact or email address? thanks.

Can pm me his contact details. thanks.

Just done up curtains for my living n master... Roller blinds for the two guest rooms... Good price good service by uncle sunny. Price range depends on ur materials... $1400-$1800. I thot it's reasonable. Turn around time 1 week

Just done up curtains for my living n master... Roller blinds for the two guest rooms... Good price good service by uncle sunny. Price range depends on ur materials... $1400-$1800. I thot it's reasonable. Turn around time 1 week

Hii, can pm me the detail and quote that he quote u? TQ

Hi can pass me the contacts for Ben also? Thanks!