Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jnohclee

Our Hweeyooooh Renovation

Hello guys in renotalk , we have finally gotten our EM in Serangoon North. My wife saw that the estate has a funny pronounciation to it (we both have weird sense of humors) and the name stuck with us. Thus the title. HweeYooooooH.

Ok less words more photos!

Starting with , what i saw everyone doing , a floorplan

gallery_55073_107_12516.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks everyone for the well wishes :)

Yes , getting the house broke the bank and a few piggy banks too...and the renovation costs isn't helping too.

But i guess its all worth it when the wife beams at her new place :lol:

So much to say about the house-hunting process , the selection of ID process....BUT thats so boring. So maybe another day.

Alright now , less talk more photos.

errr.....RT says i have exceeded my amt to upload...and i only uploaded 1 photo worth 10kb....haha...

I'll post up the photos when i sort it out.

Finally got it uploaded.

So here are the pictures. These are before we do any renovation to it.

gallery_55073_107_39340.jpg

The view from the dining area towards the kitchen. From the left is the shoe cabinet , then the fengshui wall and of course the view of the kitchen.

gallery_55073_107_14393.jpg

This shows the living room with the raised platform. Which my wife dislikes. And the ceiling fan. Which she likes. Also seen is a huge sliding glass door , i suppose to keep the aircon in the living area.

gallery_55073_107_15373.jpg

Ahh , the TV feature wall. Which we both dislike. Not a big fan of glossy modern look. I think i am obiang.

gallery_55073_107_32756.jpg

View of the dining area. Previous owner were very nice to leave us the light and tv!

gallery_55073_107_21632.jpg

Kitchen and service yard. Well , we are probably not doing anything to this since it is in rather good condition. Tho not exactly our ideal kitchen but such a waste if we wreck it.

Alright , next up will be photos of the staircase and 2nd level.

Looks like in very good shape.

Must be renovated not too long ago cos i see some rinnai hood/hob? Which I am getting for my own place.

Congrats on the purchase!

I agree with everyone else - the condition looks awesome!

To be honest, it's practically move-in condition already, unlike so many of our places where a major overhaul is required *envy*