Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jnohclee

Our Hweeyooooh Renovation

Hacking finally starting today!!

Over the weekend we did some shopping :)

gallery_55073_107_50928.jpg

Pink Smeg for my wife! Went all the way down to jalan kayu to get it as the price is so much cheaper then courts and another store we saw in orchard. Getting the newer model that comes with auto defrosting.

gallery_55073_107_848.jpg

Then we pop by Courts as they were having a sale and got upsold to this LG 55LA6200

We initially wanted a smaller and cheaper tv with less functions but as usual ... we got upsold.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hacking finally starting today!!

Over the weekend we did some shopping :)

gallery_55073_107_50928.jpg

Pink Smeg for my wife! Went all the way down to jalan kayu to get it as the price is so much cheaper then courts and another store we saw in orchard. Getting the newer model that comes with auto defrosting.

gallery_55073_107_848.jpg

Then we pop by Courts as they were having a sale and got upsold to this LG 55LA6200

We initially wanted a smaller and cheaper tv with less functions but as usual ... we got upsold.

Hi !

How long is your waiting time for the new model with defrost ? We had to wait till nov-dec !!

Edited by macuser77

May I know where in Jalan Kayu you got the Smeg fridge from?

They got it from Unilite. It's just next to the popular and over priced prata shop.

You can also get it from heartland shops or mega discount store. Price is competitive.

Edited by macuser77

u r such a nice hus.. my hus says no PINK item in the kitchen.. in fact no pink in da house :no:

btw we hav the same layout i tink.. lookin fwd to c more pics fr ur renoblog ;D

Pink smeg! You ordered the 2nd larger size? Out of curiosity, how many of you in the house? Would this size be sufficient?

We bought the larger size from Unilite and there are 2 of us at home. Fridge now seems too big as we keep stashing stuff and forgot to monitor the use-by date!

And welcome to the smeg / Unilite club :)

They got it from Unilite. It's just next to the popular and over priced prata shop.

You can also get it from heartland shops or mega discount store. Price is competitive.

Thanks macuser!

Just wondering for those who got Smeg fridges, how is the quality like? I keep seeing reviews online that say that they spoil easily/quality isn't good etc.

Blackpeace - we got it from unilite. nice guy called kevin or kelvin....forgot his name. haha.

macuser77 - Our expected arrival date is also nov-dec. We are not in a rush to move in so it is ok with us. And i suppose auto defrosting is quite important as being a cockster i will probably forget to regularly defrost it....

Bitterbeemer - haha , the kitchen is the wifes domain. so she gets what she wants :D

Makanology - Yes we ordered the 2nd larger sized one. Haha i was wondering about the same thing. But since its just the 2 of us at home , we thought we should be able to manage with the size....anyways my wife loves the look and the color so it probably doesnt matter how big it is inside for her! we are so unpractical in that way :(

Yesterday night went to the house and it was in shambles! the workers work real fast. I'll post up pics when i get the time to upload it.

I can understand why your wifey chooses the pink...it is too lovely to be resisted. If both of you keep lotsa snacks, cakes, drinks, fruits in the fridge, then I suggest the biggest size would be better cos the price difference is around $230-250?