Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jason5

Recommendation On Reliable Contractor Due To Budget Constraint

Hi bro or sis, I've just done up my 5 rms renovation with one of the renovation company in Jurong. The company was referred by relatives. Although they're small company, but their workmanship, service and package price amazed me, everything done within my budget and expectation. They don't charge me some of my additional request hence I promise them I will recommend them to anyone who needs it.

The company name is Happy Lodge Renovation.

You may contact Vincent Tan @ 92719915 for more details. Very friendly guy. :good:

Hi JesWong,

convenient to show us your renovation pic?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, owner have just postponed tiling work to after CNY so I've an available slot for tiling work, any urgent case to complete it before cny please contact me 82008901...(carpentry will be after new year)

Hi everybody,

Need some help or rather some recommendations on the floor tile and wardrobe quote and contractors.

Basically, I'm planning to change my laminated flooring for my bedrooms (I'm staying at 5 room flat, which I've been staying for the past 6yrs now) to ceramic. I went to one of the design contractor around my residential area, told him what I wanted, and he said that they have to remove the laminated tiles and they have to do some hacking, what puzzle me is that is it necessary to do hacking since I'm using laminated floor now? And the price which he quote, is $6,000 for 3 bedrooms and the price is only for removing of laminated flooring, hacking and new tiles without wardrobe. I find it too expensive though.

As I'm new to this renovation things, I do need some advise or recommendation on reliable contractors.

Thanks in advance :)

@ Jason / Contractor Price,

Please pm me your contact & co. name. Many thanks.

Hi bros, if you guys already know what you want and dont need designers to design your whole house. Do ctc me and give me a chance to quote you to your reno. Thanks..

Jason