Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jason5

Recommendation On Reliable Contractor Due To Budget Constraint

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,
Can anyone one advise me on the following ceiling work and pricing. My ID is asking additional price for the cove lighting. I do not know all these are compulsory. but just for ceiling work he is asking additional 3K plus.

1. Fabricate & install designer false ceiling ****. 450.00$
2. Fabricate & install designer cove light holder ****. 1,500.00$
3. Fabricate & install designer false ceiling at kitchen. 560.00$
4. Fabricate & install box up at dinning & foyer carpentery area. 300.00$
5. Fabricate & install box up at kitchen sewage area. 150.00$
6. Fabricate & install dry wall at wardrobe area at master. 150.00$
7. Fabricate & install dry wall at bed area at master. 150.00$
8. Fabricate & install 02 dry wall at dinning area. 300.00$
9. Fabricate & install curtain pelmet at balcony & master area. 300.00$

10. Design & fabricate queen size bed frame in solid-ply high grade laminates. 1,200.00$
c/w 4 drawers
11. Design & fabricate L9ft x 8.5ft feature wall in solid-ply high grade laminates. 1,900.00$
c/w tinted mirror.(10in x 9ft)
12. Design & fabricate 2set bed side table in solid-ply high grade laminates. 500.00$

13. To supply & install 2in x8in burmes teak parquet flooring at master bedroom 195sf ---1,463.00$
14. Cement screeding for living, dinning, foyer & master bedroom floor.--729sf----1,094.00$

how many rooms you do for the celling?

Hi all,
Can anyone one advise me on the following ceiling work and pricing. My ID is asking additional price for the cove lighting. I do not know all these are compulsory. but just for ceiling work he is asking additional 3K plus.

1. Fabricate & install designer false ceiling ****. 450.00$
2. Fabricate & install designer cove light holder ****. 1,500.00$
3. Fabricate & install designer false ceiling at kitchen. 560.00$
4. Fabricate & install box up at dinning & foyer carpentery area. 300.00$
5. Fabricate & install box up at kitchen sewage area. 150.00$
6. Fabricate & install dry wall at wardrobe area at master. 150.00$
7. Fabricate & install dry wall at bed area at master. 150.00$
8. Fabricate & install 02 dry wall at dinning area. 300.00$
9. Fabricate & install curtain pelmet at balcony & master area. 300.00$

10. Design & fabricate queen size bed frame in solid-ply high grade laminates. 1,200.00$
c/w 4 drawers
11. Design & fabricate L9ft x 8.5ft feature wall in solid-ply high grade laminates. 1,900.00$
c/w tinted mirror.(10in x 9ft)
12. Design & fabricate 2set bed side table in solid-ply high grade laminates. 500.00$

13. To supply & install 2in x8in burmes teak parquet flooring at master bedroom 195sf ---1,463.00$
14. Cement screeding for living, dinning, foyer & master bedroom floor.--729sf----1,094.00$

Hi everybody,

Need some help or rather some recommendations on the floor tile and wardrobe quote and contractors.

Basically, I'm planning to change my laminated flooring for my bedrooms (I'm staying at 5 room flat, which I've been staying for the past 6yrs now) to ceramic. I went to one of the design contractor around my residential area, told him what I wanted, and he said that they have to remove the laminated tiles and they have to do some hacking, what puzzle me is that is it necessary to do hacking since I'm using laminated floor now? And the price which he quote, is $6,000 for 3 bedrooms and the price is only for removing of laminated flooring, hacking and new tiles without wardrobe. I find it too expensive though.

As I'm new to this renovation things, I do need some advise or recommendation on reliable contractors.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Nora09,

Yes $6k for the above is quite expensive. My fren wanted to change her laminated flooring for 3 bedrooms and I helped ask my contractor for a quote. Quote was ard $4k, exact amt to be advised upon taking measurement, Think you should continue to source around.

Hi

I need some recommendation for a good, cheap and reliable contractor to renovate my 4 rm BTO flat which are ready this year Aug. Any good ones to recommend? Cheap n reliable

Hi bros, if you guys already know what you want and dont need designers to design your whole house. Do ctc me and give me a chance to quote you to your reno. Thanks..

Jason

Hi Jason,

Can u PM me ur contacts? I tried to PM u but didn't get through. thanks

Hi bros, if you guys already know what you want and dont need designers to design your whole house. Do ctc me and give me a chance to quote you to your reno. Thanks..

Jason

For laminate flooring U can try contact Inovar they r manufacturer cum installer

My platform bed is done by Steve & his team price quote is resonable as I have gone round asking before enaging them.

So far so no regrets still looks as good as new :good:

Hi Jason/ContractorPrice, I need renovation for my bto 5rm which will be coming early next year. I have went to an ID and have a detailed breakdown quotation. Pls pm me your contacts so I can share the quotation with you, then you can counter quote me. Alternatively, you can email me at rui84@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Edited by Alexxx