Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bearry

*~Bearry Cosy!~*

Hi everyone! newbie here!

after viewing almost 20 units, i finally manage to settle on my first house! felt like forever! its so tiring zz

have not fully transacted yet but heres a snapshot of the floorplan i took w iPhone :D

the master bedroom seems tough! any suggestions??

was thinking of taking down the store rm..

DzBVkg6.jpg

Haven really been following the posts here, must really try to absorb as much as much as possible from now on! >.<"

Hope to learn more here n share w everyone!

Edited by bearry

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Congratz, getting the 1st home is certainly most exciting. Just a suggestion, you can covert the store into a wardrobe for MBR and BR2. Shift the MBR door near to the wardrobe, shift BR3 next to BR2. Have a open kitchen concept. I think this way you have privacy between the bed room and the hall. The store room can be built at the present MBR door position. Good luck and all the best to you. Cheers

Congratz, getting the 1st home is certainly most exciting. Just a suggestion, you can covert the store into a wardrobe for MBR and BR2. Shift the MBR door near to the wardrobe, shift BR3 next to BR2. Have a open kitchen concept. I think this way you have privacy between the bed room and the hall. The store room can be built at the present MBR door position. Good luck and all the best to you. Cheers

thnx mark! I was also hoping for more privacy from the hall especially MBR, been thinking through also lol. Actually we dont need a store room, intend to remove entirely haha. i'm having headache for dining area as well! hahaha your plan sounds great but the wall on BR3 is bolded so cannot be taken down right?? > <

Edited by bearry

Hi Bearry, usually wall can be hack, maybe there a bean overhead that why it was in bold. I might be wrong, it best best to check with ID or HDB to be sure. Cheers

Edited by mark

It's always good to have store room. Else will be headache to find storage for bulky items like vacuum cleaner, pails, christmas tree & CNY deco, luggage, etc. Then next time when have kiddos, will need more space to store things like play pen, stroller, etc. I love tons of storage space as I'm a clean freak and get really annoyed when things are not put away properly. Then again, many young couples get by pretty well without a store room too. ;)

hello 3dyms!

I was also trying to create more storage space by building lots of cabinets hahaha I also like to store things away from the eyes.. will definitely be taking a storage bed frame lol but stroller and such haven really thought of an exact location maybe shud really keep storeroom hmm