Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannywmp

4 Roomy To Em - Dream Come True.

Part of the entertainment room and curtain...

20130912_004309.jpg

20130912_004227.jpg

My chocolate bar staircase ...same 12mm laminate as all my bedroom - from Supreme. :thumbs up:

20130912_085233.jpg

20130912_085245.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Another tiring weekend... slept at 2am both Sat and Sun...

1) Returned the 30 boxes to Yong Shen Mover yesterday and now balcony alittle more spaceous.

2) Wired up my Xbox, PS3 and other audio stuff in Entertainment Room

3) Wired up Audio and TV in MBR

3) Fixed up 3 pieces of furniture from Ikea

4) Pasted Window film in the MBR.

I think I need another week to complete unpacking everything...before I head to US next week.

Wish me luck!

hmmm...seem that my t-blog not so popular even with photos ;) posted. Probably because mine is not those total transformation house with full renovation type.

Anyway, thanks to those that drop back to congrats me and view my post. If you need any contact for my contractors, ie. ID Note, Faith Coat, Aircon, Supreme just pm me...

Cheers and Good Day to all.

Hi Danny, not tt ur t-blog not so popular lah... I think most of e reader is a silent reader like me secretly admire ur hse. Heez. Btw where did u buy e white bench from leh?

Hi Typhoonz,

Slowly plan and search lor...I also drain off all my saving for this house...I think if not too prime an area the price is still ok, moreover COV is dropping badly now...sure can dream come true lah...

My wife and I have given up on our EM dream... Yes now that COV is dropping but Tampines prices are still holding for the moment... Anyway we don't want to take on a extensive loan so we have got a 5I instead... Have since sold our present flat and now going according to the time line for HDB submission due to the requirement for a bridging loan...

Hi

Can you share the window film contact? What colour is that and cost how much?Tks

I bought the window flim from Kool Connected.

Blk 3015 Ubi Road 1 #01-224. S 408704

They have a lot of design and pattern to choose from...and I bought and DIY.

The colour I choose those blink blink type...when lights shine in with rainbow effect :good:

I think is $10/ m with width 1.2 m.

Go visit them (Sunday is closed, Sat half day)

Cheers

Your sofa looks huge and comfy; envious that your living room is so big to accommodate it!

Yes, indeed comfortabe especially when I turn on Aircon and laid completely flat (both end of the L-shape ) to watch movie ...can fall asleep ...hahaaa.

Check out in IMM, Seagull...I bought from them.

cheers

Hi Danny, not tt ur t-blog not so popular lah... I think most of e reader is a silent reader like me secretly admire ur hse. Heez. Btw where did u buy e white bench from leh?

Hi,

the white bench I bought from this place Big Sale Funiture addressBlk 51 Ubi Ave 1, #01-22.

They sell alot of Teak, French and Italian style funiture, I think you can visit their website www.bigsalefuniture.com to find out more.

Please find out when they are opened, I think only weekend and alternate.

Not sure whether they still have the bench but it is really good buy, cost me less then $150...

Hi Typhoonz,

Slowly plan and search lor...I also drain off all my saving for this house...I think if not too prime an area the price is still ok, moreover COV is dropping badly now...sure can dream come true lah...

My wife and I have given up on our EM dream... Yes now that COV is dropping but Tampines prices are still holding for the moment... Anyway we don't want to take on a extensive loan so we have got a 5I instead... Have since sold our present flat and now going according to the time line for HDB submission due to the requirement for a bridging loan...

Yah, you are right , not wise to taking up extensive loan...especially like me in my 40s...so I will not want to burden myself too much...

For this EM, I not taking a high loan amount too and I intent to complete in 10 years time and all renovation is by my saving as renovation loan is also very siong.

I don't like to carry heavy debt for long period.

That is why now I am a poor man ...hahahaa :help:

Yes, indeed comfortabe especially when I turn on Aircon and laid completely flat (both end of the L-shape ) to watch movie ...can fall asleep ...hahaaa.

Check out in IMM, Seagull...I bought from them.

cheers

Wow your living room is really big then! Lucky you!

Wow your living room is really big then! Lucky you!

Actually, the study room was hacked a converted to Dinning and a partition added after the staircase to form up this entertainment room and only this room is Air-condition at the 1st floor (to be more energy efficent)

My actual living room become actually very small after that ....but now hor I have separate area at first floor- Dinning Room, Living room and Entertainment Room...heheee

The challenge of this house is really the shape but I think I have fully overcome the issues by carefully hidding the slanted wall for MBR, Living hall and 3rd BR with wadorbe and features wall. I love the after effect of my MBR most because it is so spaceous now...I can't show photo now because we are still unpacking and is messy...maybe weekend or next week will do it...