Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannywmp

4 Roomy To Em - Dream Come True.

Yah, you are right , not wise to taking up extensive loan...especially like me in my 40s...so I will not want to burden myself too much...

For this EM, I not taking a high loan amount too and I intent to complete in 10 years time and all renovation is by my saving as renovation loan is also very siong.

I don't like to carry heavy debt for long period.

That is why now I am a poor man ...hahahaa :help:

No worries being a poor man as long as you are not burdened with debts...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, may I know which company you engaged for the Roller Shutters? Can PM me the details? Would really appreciate it! Thank you!

yeah, PM me the quote too dannywmp. Wanna know if it is motorised and blocks rain?

Hi, may I know which company you engaged for the Roller Shutters? Can PM me the details? Would really appreciate it! Thank you!

yeah, PM me the quote too dannywmp. Wanna know if it is motorised and blocks rain?

Hi ,

I got Henry (ID note) to arrange for me on roller shutter and I don't have direct contact...price is near to $3K. (Motor is from Germany, 2 year warrenty)

Motorised and it block rain very well. Basically no rain will come in.

But I ever call this company http://www.paulaluminium.com.sg/services.html

to make enquiry on roller shutter, the price is rather competitive but to save the trobule, I got Henry to arrange for his vendor.

Visit the website and call for a quote. Cheers

Hi ,

I got Henry (ID note) to arrange for me on roller shutter and I don't have direct contact...price is near to $3K. (Motor is from Germany, 2 year warrenty)

Motorised and it block rain very well. Basically no rain will come in.

But I ever call this company http://www.paulaluminium.com.sg/services.html

to make enquiry on roller shutter, the price is rather competitive but to save the trobule, I got Henry to arrange for his vendor.

Visit the website and call for a quote. Cheers

thanks dannywmp, mind posting a pic of your shutter?

For Sale of Zebra Picture from Ikea

Interested PM me. Ikea is still selling this for I think more then $150.

Willing to let go @ $80.

20130902_224237-1.jpg

My beloving lightings

20130822_185922.jpg

20130822_185908.jpg

20130822_164841.jpg

Hey Danny!

Just realized your Reno actually completed! Indeed we got the same layout but mirror image! Hahaha

Can I ask whee you get the lighting of picture one? The black chandelier looking light. Also the second picture, isit a stencil design?

Hey Danny!

Just realized your Reno actually completed! Indeed we got the same layout but mirror image! Hahaha

Can I ask whee you get the lighting of picture one? The black chandelier looking light. Also the second picture, isit a stencil design?

Hi,

Yes...Completed and moved in Sept...actually I am your neighbor next door ... :thumbs up:

Feel free to drop by if you came over to inspect your reno. Last week, saw some indian workers hacking and removing debris from your house.

The black chandelier, I bought from Taobao and the stencil design light, I got it from http://www.lightings.com.sg/

But actually if you intend to buy all lighting from Taobao, the stencil design lighting can be found too...much much cheaper.

Not sure whether I shown the spray coated flooring and wall of my common toilet and MBR toilet or not,

MBR Toilet (Floor and bath tub wall)

20131126_123749.jpg

20131126_123721.jpg

Common Toilet (floor and Wall) from Pink to Brown

20131126_123600.jpg

20131126_123551.jpg