Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all,

I am going to collect my keys to my place next year and have started to look for ID for preparation of my flat.

Mine is a 4 room BTO which I have opted for flooring and doors to be done.

So far I have went to about 4 IDs, some are too expensive and some way too cheap.

I even have 1 quotation from an ID for whole house renovation, including changing of kitchen table top from solid surface to quartz, having a full length mirror at dinning, false ceiling for whole house (except 2 bedrooms) and making dinning bench all for $11,888.

As a newbie, I would like any advise on how much a rough 4 room BTO renovation would cost and any recommendation so that I can have a better idea.

Thank you!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HI.... For my view, a normal 4rm BTO flat will need around 18k onwards and depends on the items that you want to do up.

But just remember that good things don't come cheap. If you want more quotation to compare, you can PM me and i recommend my ID cum contractor to you.

his pricing is quite reasonable...

HI.... For my view, a normal 4rm BTO flat will need around 18k onwards and depends on the items that you want to do up.

But just remember that good things don't come cheap. If you want more quotation to compare, you can PM me and i recommend my ID cum contractor to you.

Hi, can pm your ID?

TIA..

ID always expensive de,, especially those big firm .My advise is go direct to what you need.... nowadays have lots of tilling & carpentry workshop have 3D drawing. but you have to corrdinate the time well. can save at least a few K.

Hi can PM me ID details:)

Thanks for all your replies and hope to get more replies:)

Hi Jaclyn88,

for 4rm BTO flat cost shld be around 20k, but it all depends on the material and also the works to be done.

If you dun mind another view, i can intro my renovator. Good service i would say. Let me know.

Have a smooth sailing reno~

mikey

Hi Jaclyn88,

for 4rm BTO flat cost shld be around 20k, but it all depends on the material and also the works to be done.

If you dun mind another view, i can intro my renovator. Good service i would say. Let me know.

mikey

Hi, I'm a newbie too. Can you pm me your ID contact?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Jaclyn88,

mikey

Hi, I'm a newbie too. Can you pm me your ID contact?

Thanks in advance!

ID always expensive de,, especially those big firm .My advise is go direct to what you need.... nowadays have lots of tilling & carpentry workshop have 3D drawing. but you have to corrdinate the time well. can save at least a few K.

Hi, do you have any recommendation on tilling and carpentry workshop?

Hi, if you don't mind. I can recommend you my contractor. He is well experienced. Even though I have the knowledge in design. He is more hands on in terms of construction, his quotation is reasonable, and itemized quite detailed. You will see his dedication after engaging this contractor. He will personally look into the renovation process. He even gave me a schedule and really keeping it to the timetable. He was the first person to contact me in 15 mis. After I sent out a request for quotation from all contractors.

Due to my bank standing. Bank loan was reduced. He gladly revised my quotation.

I want you to check this contractor, not only that he became my friend after engaging him. Even though my construction is still on going. He manages his time to follow up with some decisions that he need from me.

PM me if you need his contact.

Thanks

• Like 2