Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrswk

New Kid On The Blog

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The last 3 pics of ur kitchen are wonderfully taken.. (Diff camera isit?)

Anw.. since ur dining is way back, wouldnt it interfere pple watchin tv when someone have to serve food from the kitchen?

Nice! How much did total reno cost?

Thanks! :)

For our reno, we got 2 different people in charge of different reno works. So after doing some sums and after some special discount. :D

We spent around $30k on reno works.

nice different layout for the TV. so if the dining is nearer to the window, from the kitchen you have to pass by the TV area to the dining table to place your food? Do you have a picture on the full overview of your living room?

Mine will be a 3 room premium BTO flat.. almost same layout as yours with full length windows.

The last 3 pics of ur kitchen are wonderfully taken.. (Diff camera isit?)

Anw.. since ur dining is way back, wouldnt it interfere pple watchin tv when someone have to serve food from the kitchen?

Haa.. thanks. yea, reno works were taken by my hp camera.. somemore renotalk only allow 100mb of photo uploading!!!

So kept the pixs resolution small. I exceeded the limit, so signed up for Flickr, then i can upload HiGHER resolution!

And now that i am finally settled down in my new house, i got all the time in the world to take photos of the house with a better camera. Hehee :)

As for the dining area.. hmmm... there's only me and my husband in the house. So far ok. Cause we spent more time on the computer.

So when one watching tv, another one busy in the study room. And when it's dinner time, we off the tv to have quality time together.

So no interference! :)

nice different layout for the TV. so if the dining is nearer to the window, from the kitchen you have to pass by the TV area to the dining table to place your food? Do you have a picture on the full overview of your living room?

Mine will be a 3 room premium BTO flat.. almost same layout as yours with full length windows.

Hmm.. the solution is to off the tv during dinner time! hahaa.. Actually not much interference to both of us.

And when the dining area is near the window, you got a 'view' when you have your meal. :)

Full length windows so nice! ;)

Congrats on getting your new flat!

Was inspired by this chalkboard menu off the internet

gallery_55970_7_8669.jpg

D-I-Y time! Bought blank canvas and chalkboard spray! Scribbled some quotes and i got myself a chalkboard sign!

gallery_55970_7_26963.jpg
My small little 'cafe' corner

9597999164_a28d5fc473.jpg
IMG_1627 by mrswongjas, on Flickr

9597999044_000542345a.jpg
IMG_1629 by mrswongjas, on Flickr

9595208259_ca7e3170b2.jpg
IMG_1623 by mrswongjas, on Flickr

9595208299_2e1525d7a6.jpg
IMG_1618 by mrswongjas, on Flickr

is that a carpet on your kitchen floor?

Was inspired by this chalkboard menu off the internet

gallery_55970_7_8669.jpg

D-I-Y time! Bought blank canvas and chalkboard spray! Scribbled some quotes and i got myself a chalkboard sign!

gallery_55970_7_26963.jpg
My small little 'cafe' corner

9597999164_a28d5fc473.jpg
IMG_1627 by mrswongjas, on Flickr

9597999044_000542345a.jpg
IMG_1629 by mrswongjas, on Flickr

9595208259_ca7e3170b2.jpg
IMG_1623 by mrswongjas, on Flickr

9595208299_2e1525d7a6.jpg
IMG_1618 by mrswongjas, on Flickr

is that a carpet on your kitchen floor?

kind of like a plastic rug. so i can wipe in case of any spills