Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrswk

New Kid On The Blog

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi, v lovely hse deco... :)

love your kitchen with the chalkboard design... i also quite like this bistro feel...

btw, is your hse @ Fernvale area?! coz the mosiac tiles in the bathroom looks quite exactly like mine... ha...

Love your house! pls be so kind to show pic of your masterbedroom!! how did u squeeze your wardrobe with your bed and still got so much space? I am also staying in a 3room but I don't have that much space for bed compared to you!!!

Just renovated too..but not very please with my MBR bed area outcome...the rest of e areas are love though.. thinking of redoing.

Husband thinking of doing a 'thin' feature wall, if we decide to have a tv in the bedroom next time.

He doesn't like messy wires.

Shall enjoy the 'space' we have for now.

9629121436_39eae96c5a.jpg
IMG_1550 by mrswongjas, on Flickr
Edited by mrswk

Love your house! pls be so kind to show pic of your masterbedroom!! how did u squeeze your wardrobe with your bed and still got so much space? I am also staying in a 3room but I don't have that much space for bed compared to you!!!

Just renovated too..but not very please with my MBR bed area outcome...the rest of e areas are love though.. thinking of redoing.

Thanks starofall :)

Huh, you thinking of redoing? Wah i can't imagine having to clean the whole mess again!!?!!:wacko:

We did basic carpentry for the bedroom, wardrobe, bedside tables and customized queen size bed frame and headboard.

Everything planned 'Swee Swee', maybe that why like quite spacious.

Or maybe my photograph played a trick on your eyes? :P

hi, v lovely hse deco... :)

love your kitchen with the chalkboard design... i also quite like this bistro feel...

btw, is your hse @ Fernvale area?! coz the mosiac tiles in the bathroom looks quite exactly like mine... ha...

Hi neighbour! ;)

Customized tv console

9629304920_0058e779c6.jpg

IMG_1580 by mrswongjas, on Flickr

Dining area with a 'not bad' view

9634395845_8c3cff7e8f.jpg

IMG_1600 by mrswongjas, on Flickr

Bought the 'Paris is always a good idea' canvas poster in melb for only aud 5!! :D

Shopping at aussie direct outlets super shiok lah!!

Bought back a luggage packed full of house decors, rugs and bedsheets.

If only we got Masters and Bunnings over here. :(

9595208847_913a7e2a4a.jpg

IMG_1590 by mrswongjas, on Flickr

Have come to the end of my reno 'photo journal'.

The house is almost complete, except for the minor touches in the study/game room.

Kinda missed the whole reno process, but am glad that we now have a place to call our own. :)

And shall see if we decide to add a feature wall in the master bedroom in near future.

Enjoy your reno process!! ;) Going home to a beautiful home is worth all the headache!!

9625761045_b58dbdfaab.jpg

IMG_1673 by mrswongjas, on Flickr