Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepybeauty

My Dark, Industrial-Style Apartment

pics snapped just now at the apartment:

tv console is in (although some defect spotted, hope will be able to get an exchange)

11289244454_a259056c40.jpg

the very bare living room, temporary using my lounger for patio inside the apt.. not forgetting my candy color poufs!

11289291693_b368bd6ed9.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Since I'm stuck in office all day, I shall do more online shopping / research and these are what I have come up with:

11233037133_f6fb213116.jpg

Anyone here using this wireless doorbell by LEGRAND? Managed to check the price and it was surprisingly very affordable.. I wonder how's the quality like? Any feedback?

Tomorrow is going to be a hectic day with the following things to do:

1. installation of the astro-turf (pray for no rain!)

2. installation of curtains & blinds (finally!) - TO BE CONTINUED ON MONDAY

3. installation of digital door lock - POSTPONED!

4. City-gas turn-off & installation

5. Collection of Pouf

6. Collection of Rope from lighting shop

7. Collection of electrolux dryer from a online seller (i got it at a really gd price!)

8. BUY 4D?? hehehhee

:) Any idea where to buy Legrand doorbell online?

:) Any idea where to buy Legrand doorbell online?

hello, i bought it from one of the authorised dealer of LEGRAND, price is at $22.50 (i didn't check around for pricing since it's already quite cheap)

Fengsheng Electric Co. Pte Ltd

257 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1

Shun Li Industrial Park

Singapore 416063

Tel: 6844 3322

hello, i bought it from one of the authorised dealer of LEGRAND, price is at $22.50 (i didn't check around for pricing since it's already quite cheap)

Fengsheng Electric Co. Pte Ltd

257 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1

Shun Li Industrial Park

Singapore 416063

Tel: 6844 3322

Thanks so much. :)

Thanks so much. :)

most welcome... this one comes with 36 melody to choose from ... they even have doraemon tune! was very tempted to set that.. but decided to spare my neighbour of listening to it if somebody were to press the doorbell hahahha

GOOD NEWS!

The guy from Grafunkt came over to my apt today and decided to replace a new TV console for me! YAY! Looks like they brought a new piece of console along and did the exchange immediately after assessing the condition of my current piece. Pretty happy about it actually.. thumbs up to the lady from their Parkmall branch who helped me to arranged for it urgently. Happy days!

Pending stuffs:-

1. Gas turn-on by Citygas which have been scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.. hopefully no more leak and the gas meter can be fixed smoothly.. praying hard!

2. Sofa & rug from BO is finally going to be delivered next tues and I'm so looking forward to it!

3. Outdoor dining table suppose to arrive spore on 14dec.. hope it's on time too!

The shelves are a little bare.. need more decor items

11344681596_7248a9b3f1.jpg

On the other hand, the bar counter is starting to get crowded...
11344749983_b0de2001b7.jpg

Little decorative knick-knacks that is just perfect for Xmas
11336745145_b1feece463.jpg

The bedside table that i have been thinking of getting... wonder if it will look good in the room?
11333730136_1f023ca1e7.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty

Hi sleepybeauty, kindly PM me your contact for blinds and curtains too. Thanks! :good:

hello, as spoken on the private chat, this is the pocket door that i did for my bar counter which can be closed if i want to hide it from view. Hope this helps in your planning!

11349264095_af967b9fba.jpg

11349369514_92d573d040.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty