Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepybeauty

My Dark, Industrial-Style Apartment

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The bedside table looks good! Wheres it from?

the bedside table is called "lean man side by Frank Flavell" there are a couple of websites selling but mainly from UK side i think.

these are the links.. let me know if u are keen to get it and maybe we can save on shipping by ordering together.. hehe

http://www.andthenshop.co.uk/products-furnishings/lean-man-side/prod_4.html

http://www.nest.co.uk/search/then-leaning-man-side-table

meanwhile, more stuff are being fixed up at the apartment besides the madness from unpacking and shifting of more stuff from the bf's place to the new apartment.

we have always wanted a digital door lock and in my previous post many months back, we have set our eyes upon the Gateman S10. Fixed up the appointment with Interlock to come over to do the installation on saturday. i would say that the uncle doing the installation wasn't careful enough i guess… he damaged a portion of the door frame and did a poor attempt to stick it back and cover it up with black paste-like paint. Luckily, my contractor said he will help me to do a touch up another day to make it look better.

11384402454_b3d16a8396.jpg

11384364405_2aef5eb8b7.jpg

11384512095_a430afdb00.jpg

Pretty happy with the new digital lock nonetheless… hassle-free & one less key to carry! Convenience at just $349, cheaper than what i originally saw from another shop in IMM

Edited by sleepybeauty

The customized outdoor table was being delivered to the apartment today but unfortunately, i was informed (yesterday) that the color of the table was wrong. I originally ordered the table to be in walnut color but instead it came as natural teak color. The shop's owner was kind enough to redo another piece for me, however the replacement table will only arrive on 3 January. Meanwhile, i get to use the current table till the replacement piece arrives in S'pore. Here's how it looks like:-

11384520623_6d2f4aae57.jpg

The correct color should be the middle one:

10960734296_c2f01746a3.jpg

the table measures 2300cm (length) x 80cm (width) x 75cm (height) and this should be perfect for a party of 8 pax i think. so what's missing now are the chairs i ordered from taobao… praying hard it will arrive on time… time is running out!

Edited by sleepybeauty

Would you consider keeping the "wrong" table? I think it looks good as there is color contrast to your timber decking.

hmm… think me and bf still prefer the walnut color , plus since it's going to be placed outdoor i think the color will slowly fade. Thus from walnut it would probably end up to be natural teak color after some time...

our decking received another coating of varnish thus it should be slightly darker in color now.. not a lot of difference la

The couch and rug from BO was delivered just now… finally we have something comfy to sit on to watch telly!

The delivery & installation guys doing their work...

11414468264_e9eebb5916.jpg

11414597023_9729458e98.jpg

11414599503_cd465abce6.jpg

Finally done!

11414469716_1a81dc4c7b.jpg

11414472186_51d5aef8da.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty

The rug for the WIW is being placed as well… (WIW still look a little bare cos still waiting for the stuff from tb to be in & haven't bought a stool yet)

11414690776_d5d1a07a1b.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty