Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepybeauty

My Dark, Industrial-Style Apartment

i was woken up by the door bell this morning! checked the phone immediately and saw 9 missed calls.. wahh.. who could it be at 9.17am calling me so urgently?

returned the call and some auntie said "I'm doing delivery for sleepybeauty puzzle"…. that leaves me puzzled honestly… i don't recall ordering any puzzle of sorts….and the auntie said she is at my doorstep… so the BF went to open the door and the auntie kept saying sleepybeauty puzzle...

so it turned out that the auntie is delivering PARCELS! LOL .. me and BF almost died of laughing after that (sorry i sounded mean for laughing but it's really funny)

The parcels were actually from PEEKA and i didn't even know they are doing the delivery today! There was no notice given that the shipment had arrived in Spore and they will be arranging for delivery today. It was just so lucky that me & BF is still on leave and we happened to be home sleeping!

Anyway, here are the pics of the items that i received today… seems that not everything was delivered today.. i have another 2-3 parcels not delivered actually.

The Tolix chairs

Review: Pretty much match the items i ordered and quite pleased with how it looks like especially for the Green & Black chairs. The red one is so-so. The merchant wrapped up the chairs properly and no damaged was seen on the chairs.

11458997146_001f4ac4d6.jpg

11458880915_1fb322d2b3.jpg

Poster 1

Review: Looks good and quality is decent. Quite pleased with it

11459081523_d5cfaecc94.jpg'

11458914225_f48a5de31c.jpg

Hi, can share which site this poster was purchased?

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there,

May I know where did you purchase this carton boxes?

I need quuite a number to pack my comics and books!

Thanks

hmm.. i think i got the carton boxes through the movers... i bought it from them ... sorry can't remember much cos i shifted house too many times! hehehe

finally the last batch of shipment arrived and bought the 3M strips for posters and fixed these up in the MBR toilet:

11828788875_4084f84bcb.jpg

11828786455_0342925cbf.jpg

haven't found time to do fix up the rest of the posters yet.. watch this space!

Edited by sleepybeauty

Sleepbeauty.. can share the link for your posters in your MBR toilet? Do they come with the frames? Am looking for pictures for my boys' room.

hello.. u can find the posters via this link..i wanted to paste the exact link but seems like not available anymore..but i bought my 2 sets of posters from this merchant.. They have pretty good stuff and quality is good. The posters come with or without frame , i think you need to specify if you want the frame and what color you need.

oh by the way, i chose the 23*28cm size, just for your guide

http://youphoto.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.3

Edited by sleepybeauty

GIVEAWAY ! (taken)

i'm giving away the following accessory stand (double tier) as it does not fit the circumference of the accessories i have. my wrist is rather small and the stand is too big… sigh...

so.. my loss is your gain! I'm going to give this away since i bought it rather cheap from TB.. anyone keen pls PM me.. fastest fingers get it! (self pick up only)

11836787895_1da7c39151.jpg

11836792055_ba7284835e.jpg

the specs of the stand is in the link, if you wanna know about the stand… pls check the link on your own ok?

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.45.osF2QU&id=7145150139

Edited by sleepybeauty

finally the last batch of shipment arrived and bought the 3M strips for posters and fixed these up in the MBR toilet:

11828788875_4084f84bcb.jpg

11828786455_0342925cbf.jpg

haven't found time to do fix up the rest of the posters yet.. watch this space!

Hi! Was wondering what kind of 3m strips did you use for these posters? Cos i was thinking of putting up some frames too but would prefer not drilling into the wall to hang them. So was wondering if 3m tapes are good and strong enough?

new shopping purchases for the house this weekend:

much needed soup spoons ! so cute & retro right? couldn't resist it

($4 each - a lil expensive)

11902197615_9db09aa6fe.jpg[

place-mats ($10 each)

11902473423_574957e96c.jpg

11902205795_435797196b.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty

• Like 1

Managed to fix up the other set of posters in the guest bathroom:
(serves as a reminder for the BF to go cycling with his kakis)

11917304104_ed8e42c7a3.jpg

The dustbin I bought from TB looks good in the bathroom !

11917742106_efc45a34c4.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty

Hi! Was wondering what kind of 3m strips did you use for these posters? Cos i was thinking of putting up some frames too but would prefer not drilling into the wall to hang them. So was wondering if 3m tapes are good and strong enough?

Hello, I bought these 3M tapes (ooops, just realised its COMMAND) ... Quite sturdy and they have different sizes available depending on your frame size and weight. I paid around $10 for the saver pack and they are available in most DIY shops, try it out!

11924293404_04957cb5d2.jpg

Edited by sleepybeauty