Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepybeauty

My Dark, Industrial-Style Apartment

Will these stick on painted walls as well? Am trying to avoid drillings as well in future. :lol:

Hello, I bought these 3M tapes (ooops, just realised its COMMAND) ... Quite sturdy and they have different sizes available depending on your frame size and weight. I paid around $10 for the saver pack and they are available in most DIY shops, try it out!

11924293404_04957cb5d2.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Will these stick on painted walls as well? Am trying to avoid drillings as well in future. :lol:

i think they should stick on painted walls but whether will they damaged ur paintwork in future when u take it off.. im not sure.. greg from this forum says they should be fine i think.. i think i asked him before...

so far i haven't tested it on any painted walls yet.. if i remember correctly, the label says not suitable for wallpaper

Hello, I bought these 3M tapes (ooops, just realised its COMMAND) ... Quite sturdy and they have different sizes available depending on your frame size and weight. I paid around $10 for the saver pack and they are available in most DIY shops, try it out!

these are best !! i use them liberally everywhere ... especially for my littleprincesses' art work. :sport-smiley-018:

Yup, no problems with removing these command strips from painted walls. Very smooth removal and paint on wall is not damaged!

i think they should stick on painted walls but whether will they damaged ur paintwork in future when u take it off.. im not sure.. greg from this forum says they should be fine i think.. i think i asked him before...

so far i haven't tested it on any painted walls yet.. if i remember correctly, the label says not suitable for wallpaper

these are best !! i use them liberally everywhere ... especially for my littleprincesses' art work. :sport-smiley-018:

hehe i had small trouble using it for one of the posters thus wasted 2 strips.. but after redoing it, everything is good now! hehe

Yup, no problems with removing these command strips from painted walls. Very smooth removal and paint on wall is not damaged!

greg, thanks for the input! ur respond very prompt leh.. haha

Edited by sleepybeauty

Thank you!! Shall pop by the hardware shops and get some :good:

finally the last batch of shipment arrived and bought the 3M strips for posters and fixed these up in the MBR toilet:

11828788875_4084f84bcb.jpg

11828786455_0342925cbf.jpg

haven't found time to do fix up the rest of the posters yet.. watch this space!

like it esp u keep a theme in mind..

i am so checking out the Command range of nail-free picture frame hangers! tks for the recommendation.

u are welcome.. must thank Greg for his recommendation too.. hehehe

we all learn something new from this forum, that's the purpose right?

Edited by sleepybeauty