Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepybeauty

My Dark, Industrial-Style Apartment

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No more updates?

hello, didn't know if anyone still following this t-blog.. hehe

so anyway i have been instructed to refrain from posting any more updates for the time being.. i was being contacted by the renotalk team for a possible feature in their upcoming magazine. however, i haven't heard from them for a while so not sure if they are still keen to do that.

sorry for the lack of updates … but will be doing more updates once I'm done with all my upcoming trips for the next few weeks!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Looking forward for yr updates and feature on the upcoming renotalk mag :)

Hello sorry for the very late reply! i have been busy travelling and busy with other upcoming projects :)

Thanks for ur compliments , however i'm not sure if renotalk is still going shortlist my apartment for the feature as i haven't heard from them since..

will try to post up more updates when i have time! Thanks for reading my T-blog

Hi, I am loving your house design. It does has a "wow" effect! May I have your ID contact? Mind to share your reno cost?

Hi Lemon, did i reply you over PM? sorry it's been so long since i last logged in.. pm me again if u need the ID contact. Thanks!

me too, can pm me your contractor's contact & price you paid? Many thanks!

Hi San,

i actually engaged an Interior designer and not contractor directly... would u still be keen to get the contact? Sorry for the

very late reply... do post here again or PM me if u need the contact :)

Lovely lovely place you've got! May I ask where did you purchase your bedframe and the taobao dustbin you bought? :) TIA!

Thanks for your compliments as well! i bought my bed frame from AIR. You can search for their contact online and this is the address:

AIR FLAGSHIP

28 Wilkie Road

#01-01, Sophia Flats

Singapore 228051

This is the link for the dustbin i bought from taobao (i bought the 5L bin)

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=20776020395

Good luck in your shopping and thanks for reading my T-blog!

hey where you get the posters from ah? look very scandi i like!!

if you are looking for the bike series, here's the link

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=20038177881

for the ocean series, i think the link does not work anymore.. i just tried to look earlier

this was the link anyway

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=18890406578

• Like 1

meanwhile, more stuff are being fixed up at the apartment besides the madness from unpacking and shifting of more stuff from the bf's place to the new apartment.

we have always wanted a digital door lock and in my previous post many months back, we have set our eyes upon the Gateman S10. Fixed up the appointment with Interlock to come over to do the installation on saturday. i would say that the uncle doing the installation wasn't careful enough i guess… he damaged a portion of the door frame and did a poor attempt to stick it back and cover it up with black paste-like paint. Luckily, my contractor said he will help me to do a touch up another day to make it look better.

11384402454_b3d16a8396.jpg

11384364405_2aef5eb8b7.jpg

11384512095_a430afdb00.jpg

Pretty happy with the new digital lock nonetheless… hassle-free & one less key to carry! Convenience at just $349, cheaper than what i originally saw from another shop in IMM

OMG the workmanship is really bad. so did the contractor save the situation?

OMG the workmanship is really bad. so did the contractor save the situation?

Actually the situation was saved by my own contractor instead. The firm that does the digital-lock obviously didn't salvage the situation since the uncle who installed the lock did such a poor job on it.

I shall post a pic of the touch up work another time... keep a lookout of it

• Like 1