Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepybeauty

My Dark, Industrial-Style Apartment

one more week to shifting!

been spending the weekend at the new apt waiting for bed delivery, mattress delivery, installation of the CCTV, installation of store-room shelves, etc etc…all i can say is… 好累啊!

anyway just quick updates and let the pics do the talking instead:

quirky moustache door-mat

11151066834_cd834fbf75.jpg

Bar area filled with alcohol, the BF is very happy man!11133232443_72dae298c5.jpg

The nescafe gusto coffee machine, compliments from amex card… hehe

11151181413_eba535c955.jpg

Tv wall-mounted inside the MBR, just an old 40inch LCD TV. costs $40 to get it mounted professionally

11133307834_287f069772.jpg

The bed frame being fixed up by the guys from AIR and they are very nice to help me wrapped up the bed-head

again after fixing up cos i need my contractor to do some touchups on paintwork

11133264946_423101833f.jpg

Hi,

I like ur quirky moustache mat.. May I know where you got it from? Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello, my kitchen sink is not from selena though. I bought it from Kitchen Culture and it's an Italian brand called Foster.

Hi, You have the contact to wall mount TV? Can share please. Thanks

Hi, You have the contact to wall mount TV? Can share please. Thanks

sure.. i used this person.. u try calling 9028 7787 if I'm not wrong, he charges by the inches of your TV.. ie. 40inch = $40 u double check with him is the best.

• Like 1

2 Saturdays ago, I finally received the replacement outdoor dining table after a very long wait!

13840966473_74272dd9da.jpg

What do you think of this? The colour of the previous table kinda grew on me but since this was the original choice I shall stick with it. It doesn't look all that bad anyway

Edited by sleepybeauty

I would keep the replacement table as the color differs from yr wood decking...sort of create a contrast...btw, saw yr nice pics at Architology FB...would prefer to par down the flash as it feel too bright for me and does not create the somber, senual mood that yr hse exude...

I would keep the replacement table as the color differs from yr wood decking...sort of create a contrast...btw, saw yr nice pics at Architology FB...would prefer to par down the flash as it feel too bright for me and does not create the somber, senual mood that yr hse exude...

hmm do u mean this table in my earlier post as this table has less contrast compared to the "wrong order" i've gotten few months ago.

as for the pics, i guess most ID's portfolio would prefer it brighter, generally people would prefer a bright and cheery house compared to a "orh-lu-lu" place. thank god i didn't have any relatives who came over.. i'm sure their comments would be "wah how come so dark?" blah blah blah hahaha

thanks for ur feedback though! shall post up more pics in time to come…

hello sleepybeauty! popped by to perv at your house, hahaha. you're done with reno! Silly me, totally out of touch on renotalk :P

Loving the astroturf! I wanted some for the small balcony we have, but didn't want my dear dog to start peeing on it :o

enjoy your home!

hello sleepybeauty! popped by to perv at your house, hahaha. you're done with reno! Silly me, totally out of touch on renotalk :P

Loving the astroturf! I wanted some for the small balcony we have, but didn't want my dear dog to start peeing on it :o

enjoy your home!

hello summersan,

thanks for popping by... actually i'm asking for the color-code cos im embarking on another project for my new business venture! hehe

it's going to be a vintage theme thus the pastel colors fit very well into the whole mood of the 1950-1960s era

i know about the peeing part, it's their natural instinct to pee on anything that resembles grass! hahaha

hope my future dog will abstain from doing that hahahaha