Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepybeauty

My Dark, Industrial-Style Apartment

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello Sleepybeauty.. I am thinking of getting the Axor Citterio Semi-Pro Kitchen faucet from amazon as well. Read that u have fixed an adapter on this tap purchased from US. How is the water pressure? Any problems with the tap + adapter so far?

Bold, slick and sexy! Well done! Can imagine a lot of dinner parties around that island. (read alcohol)

hey thanks! u were right! had a couple of D&D at home already (d&d AKA Dinner & Drinks) hahahahaha

Hello Sleepybeauty.. I am thinking of getting the Axor Citterio Semi-Pro Kitchen faucet from amazon as well. Read that u have fixed an adapter on this tap purchased from US. How is the water pressure? Any problems with the tap + adapter so far?

hello surge,

i don't have any problems with my kitchen faucet, it's working very well and the water pressure is good! Think it's a good buy from amazon! hehehe

Great pictures :good:

The whole house is nicely done up with an overall theme color concept

Nice space planning too for the storage of things

Great pictures :good:

The whole house is nicely done up with an overall theme color concept

Nice space planning too for the storage of things

Thanks Songz! pictures are taken by my ID, good job on that! hehe

hello there! your apt looks fantabulous i must say! Many great details! Can I just check with you where did you get the black ceiling fan from? :)

hello surge,

i don't have any problems with my kitchen faucet, it's working very well and the water pressure is good! Think it's a good buy from amazon! hehehe

Thanks for the reply. Do you mind sharing with me where you get the adapter from?

hello there! your apt looks fantabulous i must say! Many great details! Can I just check with you where did you get the black ceiling fan from? :)

Hello dion, thanks for the compliments! the black ceiling fan is from RELITE, it should cost less than $200 if i'm not wrong :) i got it through my ID hence i don't have much details

Thanks for the reply. Do you mind sharing with me where you get the adapter from?

u are most welcome. the adapter is being fixed by my the plumber thus im not sure where he get it from. however, i learnt from some forummer that U can get the adapter at city hardware in Joo Chiat. Cost only $2 - $3 it seems

Hi Sleepybeauty,

Would you be able to PM me your contact for the customised table? I'm trying to get a wooden dinning table, but can't seem to find any simple design.

May I know if the price is affordable? I need a 8-seater but do not wish to pay 5 figures for a wooden table. Saw some I like but they are at least 10k and above. :(

Thank you very much.

it has been raining for the past few days and i was afraid that my outdoor decking project couldn't be completed on time…thank god i think it's finally completed today!

i haven't seen the final product yet but it'd better turn out to be good… can't wait to head down on-site tomorrow

(pic took on tues evening - day 2)

11188824393_d1c558124e.jpg

On the safe side, i actually changed the astroturf installation project from thursday to saturday.. i was afraid that the decking project couldn't be completed on time as the varnish gotta be fully dried. So much for my worries as the decking was completed today as per schedule.

oh yes, i finally purchased my 'centerpiece' light for the kitchen island area over the last weekend! YAY! the electrician fixed it up yesterday and it's gorgeous IMO… my ID wasn't too keen on it initially as he thinks it's too girlish hehe.. anyway, it's been set in stone… the light has been fixed up and there's no turning back!

11207910564_2b14cece59.jpg

\

11207898895_815deae5fd.jpg

THE ROPE IS THE KEY!

11207905304_5feec03424.jpg

11208012193_5287d54815.jpg

So my next task is to go to the hardware shop to find some rope and tie it to the lamp…loving it!

where do you bought this lights from?

Hi Sleepybeauty,

Would you be able to PM me your contact for the customised table? I'm trying to get a wooden dinning table, but can't seem to find any simple design.

May I know if the price is affordable? I need a 8-seater but do not wish to pay 5 figures for a wooden table. Saw some I like but they are at least 10k and above. :(

Thank you very much.

hi charco, i will PM you in a bit. Thanks