Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepybeauty

My Dark, Industrial-Style Apartment

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Loving the 1st pic of the patio by yr island. Give me the feeling of living in a landed house. Will grab a copy to just to admire yr home.

Loving the 1st pic of the patio by yr island. Give me the feeling of living in a landed house. Will grab a copy to just to admire yr home.

thanks! i have yet to get the print copy for keepsake... i subscribed to the digital copy for H&D actually hahahaha

Edited by sleepybeauty

Hello Sleepbeauty,

Care to share where you got the fab light at the island? If ok, please let me know the cost as well. Tks a lot! Great looking house!

Hello Sleepbeauty,
Care to share where you got the fab light at the island? If ok, please let me know the cost as well. Tks a lot! Great looking house!

Hello CK1005 will pm you!

The parcels were actually from PEEKA and i didn't even know they are doing the delivery today! There was no notice given that the shipment had arrived in Spore and they will be arranging for delivery today. It was just so lucky that me & BF is still

The Tolix chairs

Review: Pretty much match the items i ordered and quite pleased with how it looks like especially for the Green & Black chairs. The red one is so-so. The merchant wrapped up the chairs properly and no damaged was seen on the chairs.

11458997146_001f4ac4d6.jpg

11458880915_1fb322d2b3.jpg

Poster 1

Review: Looks good and quality is decent. Quite pleased with it

11459081523_d5cfaecc94.jpg'

11458914225_f48a5de31c.jpg

Can I know where did you get the pink n blue chairs in the background? Tb? If so, can you share the link? Thank you! :)