Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stealth0128

Combi Door (2 In 1 Gate And Door)

Anyone heard of this?

It's a 2 in 1 door which you only need to open 1 lock instead of 2 when you enter your house. Picture and video are worth more than a thousand words, you can visit their facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CombiDoor

Apparently it's a Singapore brand. The price stated on their fb is $2k for a unit, is it too pricey? What is the cost of a typical door?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

That is A LOT for a door!!! Also, if it is 2-in-1, I fear that is is easier to break into? I think you'd be able to get two doors for $500 each, which would be half the price of this.

That is A LOT for a door!!! Also, if it is 2-in-1, I fear that is is easier to break into? I think you'd be able to get two doors for $500 each, which would be half the price of this.

Did you mean a typical metal gate + wooden door would cost $500 each?

one key for 2 door...

lose one key... head big big...

but then again... 2 keys also put as same bunch le... so lose also lose together right hehehe...

i think install combi door next time sell house, new owner will be sianz cos cannot change lock easily?