Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aurora83

D&g 4-Rm Punggol Emerald

Eagerly awaiting my key collection this month or next month. In the meantime just upload some 3D drawings and floor plan

20130319_222433.jpg

IMG-20130727-WA00031.jpg

IMG-20130727-WA0002.jpg

I find that this is quite hard to achieve, given that the shoe cabinet (the one with black top) is build at the Power Distributor box (estimated width 70cm) and i have to find a table with width 70cm as well which is dificult to find.

Another thing is people need to make a big U-turn from the main door to the kitchen.

What do you guys think? Is the power distributor box full length? How wide is it?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hihi...i nearly bcome ur neighbour...we also balloted for Punggol Emerald, too bad dun hv a chance to select. We ended up @ Sengkang.

The PD Box is not full length, the door is opening half. I had the same thing in my house, v made the bottom half a shoe cabinet.

Why not customise the table like a counter type..but is at dining table/ kitchen cabinet table height....more practical. But do consider, having 2 dining table at such near, not so nice visually...

oh...based on ur floor plan and 3D drawing, u intend to hack away the kitchen wall huh?? Actually what is the purpose of having the table at the PD Box there?

Go site visit, u will hv better understanding and visualisation of ur 3D drawing, personally i prefer less clutter. I think shouldnt be a problem unless u always come home n go to kitchen straight away...hehe...

wow, ur living & dining area vy long...

Hello honey kitty,

I'm 2.5 years away from collecting my bto keys haha. Am in the midst of designing my future home from the floor plan.

I would like to ask the height of your PD box from the floor? Also, from photos I have seen, the PD box looks rather deep for the components inside. Do u think it is possible to reduce the depth of the box? I have a roughly similar layout and I intend to extend my kitchen counter next to the door.

Thanks in advance!

Hello honey kitty,

I'm 2.5 years away from collecting my bto keys haha. Am in the midst of designing my future home from the floor plan.

I would like to ask the height of your PD box from the floor? Also, from photos I have seen, the PD box looks rather deep for the components inside. Do u think it is possible to reduce the depth of the box? I have a roughly similar layout and I intend to extend my kitchen counter next to the door.

Thanks in advance!

Ha ha, you are just like me. Too eager to get your own home. I think I had look or rather stare at my floor countless times.

I went to other similar flat, the PD box is about 2m high. And it is not deep inside, in fact it is rather shallow, not shoes friendly.

Eagerly awaiting my key collection this month or next month. In the meantime just upload some 3D drawings and floor plan

20130319_222433.jpg

IMG-20130727-WA00031.jpg

IMG-20130727-WA0002.jpg

I find that this is quite hard to achieve, given that the shoe cabinet (the one with black top) is build at the Power Distributor box (estimated width 70cm) and i have to find a table with width 70cm as well which is dificult to find.

Another thing is people need to make a big U-turn from the main door to the kitchen.

What do you guys think? Is the power distributor box full length? How wide is it?

Just curious, where did you get the news of getting keys within these two months? I went to the site whenever I am nearby, it is far from completion.

My layout is somehow a little different. Below is my layout and this is my blog started not long ago.

See this ->gallery_54413_3_11974.jpg

Got its pros and cons.

See that my kitchen is about 1m+ longer and living/dining a little shorter. Main dining area a little weird to place a table there.

Now, comes to your PD Box. I guess the lower door will be 'sealed' and space is wasted and where are you going to put your shoes?

Your ID tries to design open concept kitchen but the opening seems too small to create that open concept effect.

I think keep the wall and push the dining inner, just like this ->gallery_54413_3_132452.jpg

Just my two cents opinion.

Anyway, notice the difference as I have stated earlier on the layout?

Edited by joekwp

Ha ha, you are just like me. Too eager to get your own home. I think I had look or rather stare at my floor countless times.

I went to other similar flat, the PD box is about 2m high. And it is not deep inside, in fact it is rather shallow, not shoes friendly.

Haha...understand how u feel...

Standard HDB ceiling os 2.4 meter, ya..the PD Box us around 2m height, divided into 2 openings. the bottom opening/ area v customade shelving for shoes. can fit shoes size 40 and below...my hubby shoes size is 40 and it is jz nice. so i guess the dept is around 27cm.

Hello honey kitty,

Thanks in advance!

Reduce the depth of the PD box for???

Just curious, where did you get the news of getting keys within these two months? I went to the site whenever I am nearby, it is far from completion.

My layout is somehow a little different. Below is my layout and this is my blog started not long ago.

See this ->gallery_54413_3_11974.jpg

Got its pros and cons.

See that my kitchen is about 1m+ longer and living/dining a little shorter. Main dining area a little weird to place a table there.

Now, comes to your PD Box. I guess the lower door will be 'sealed' and space is wasted and where are you going to put your shoes?

Your ID tries to design open concept kitchen but the opening seems too small to create that open concept effect.

I think keep the wall and push the dining inner, just like this ->gallery_54413_3_132452.jpg

Just my two cents opinion.

Anyway, notice the difference as I have stated earlier on the layout?

Yup i know what you mean but i still wanna hack that wall so make my flat look bigger. But dining table will be along that wall. 265A people collecting keys next week already. Which block are you? Did you join the facebook page?

Yup i know what you mean but i still wanna hack that wall so make my flat look bigger. But dining table will be along that wall. 265A people collecting keys next week already. Which block are you? Did you join the facebook page?

Wow! Mine is 266C and joined the FB long ago, and theres no updates on FB.

That's quite a good news, I wonder when mine will be ready, ID and I don't know how to schedule the timeline since its so unpredictable.

Saw your blog. Nice.. But your shoe cabinet so small? I intend to make a full height shoe cabinet.. My wife wants a very big one.

mine got consult fengshui...shoe cabinet canot taller than the owner height..

my latest shoe cabinet design can accomodate 30 pairs of shoes...the PDBox there can put another 10 pairs...

haha...