Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oldboy

Country Furniture - Bedframes, Cupboards And Stuff

Hi all,

Anyone has experience with Country Furniture at Furniture Mall? How is the quality of the bedframes and things there? After sales service? I was thinking of getting some things from them.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just thought i'd update about my experience

Bought a single bedframe with pullout bed from them (Furniture Mall branch). Took two weeks. Painless affair. Jane was the person who served me. No hard selling from them and they were helpful in answering my questions. I went back 3 times before I made the purchase. The reason I chose them was because the bed was cheaper than that quoted by a carpenter. More importantly I could customise the bed if I wanted. I was using an 8inch mattress for the lower pullout and most pullout beds only allow a 4 or 6 inch mattress. I also didn't like the fabric/PVC type of pullout beds that we usually find outside. They had different colours but I chose white as the guest room is quite small and I didn't want a dark tone to overpower the space. Mattresses not included.

gallery_56126_119_679610.jpg

gallery_56126_119_289005.jpg

The base of the pullout bed (which the mattress sits on). There are 4 wheels underneath but I didn't take a photo of it.

gallery_56126_119_42238.jpg

Headboard design. Wasn't my first choice but I changed at the last minute. Initially the design I wanted was a different one. That design would have allowed for two tones of wood. Unfortunately I had to change it because of height issues in the room. (The change was done at point of sale). If you look closely at the picture you can see the window grill on the upper right corner and that was what limited the height of the headboard. A taller headboard would definitely have looked better.

gallery_56126_119_169052.jpg

I also saw a nice bedside cupboard in white ash tones with brass-tone handles but I had no space for it.

Hi to all people looking for furnitures, there will be a furniture fair at expo hall 6 (Interior and Living Asia 2013), from the 21st - 29st dec 2013. There will be many furniture brands that will take part in this fair, and Renotalk will also be holding its booth at the fair (A9a) (Free gifts, lucky draw, interesting kitchen products for sale)!

If you are looking for furnitures, why not come down and take a look since the brands may also be holding their promotions in this fair and there are plenty of brands to choose from?

Renotalk looks forward in seeing you there!!!