Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Okra

Beware Of This Conman From Jb!

Beware of this conman contractor from JB!

giveup.gif

Jerry

Who took my deposit and dump the materials outside my ho useand let them soaked in heavy rain for an hour. He also made me wait for 2 days but never showed up. Since then he is uncontactable and the materials were of poor quality and wrong dimension. He continues to advertise on newspaper and I just want people to be aware of his unethical way of doing business.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I had also received a message from a victim of his and aym posting it here, hope the sender wont mind as this is to

prevent more people from into his trap:

Hi,

I am also Jerry's victim. I have gone to CASE, police and Small Claims Tribunal - all are unable to help me, as his is a private limited company. Cannot oblige him to attend court proceedings. We need to do something to stop this menace from cheating others and hopefully recover our losses. How much did you give him as deposit? I paid him SGD 7500. Same tactics he used - left materials outside my house during rain, uncontactable for days and gave me low quality materials with wrong dimensions.

Hi ,

if you had lodge the claim at Small Claims Tribunal , you can have the Assistant Registrar to issue a default order ( Money order ) against him . normally the order will grant him 30 days to pay up. if he fails to pay up, you can actually enforce the order and have a court bailiff to go to his office or place of business to enforce the order for you.

if you need the know-how , you can PM me .

hope that helps.