Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RenotalkAdvtg

Master Design Studio Pte Ltd

masterlogo_zps81a91587.jpg"One-stop services in renovation, windows, doors, glass, mirror and solar film"

Master Design Studio has more than 20 years in this industry. Their mission is to resolve problems for you owners! No jobs are too small for us. Service assurances and after sales services are guaranteed.

we have been awarded the promising SME 500 award 2013 that is chosen carefully by Small and Medium Business Association.

24b9f4c0-58a7-4dd5-98f4-b88a1e2513f7_zps

Below are some of the designs that we have created for our customers

master5_zps9094ef9f.jpg

master9_zps9929bbec.jpg

master6_zpse0adef1d.jpg

master3_zpsf5b2962a.jpg

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further discussions on a non-obligation basis. You can also visit our showroom at 2, Yishun Ind St 1 #03-22 (North Point Bizhub) S(768159) or call us at 6702 0455

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thank you Master Design Studio Pte Ltd, Mr Desmond for your team that helps me and my wife created a beautiful house call home.

We really appreciate it and will definitely recommend our friends and relatives to you.

Cheers

Daniel

Hi Guys, got my dream home :jammin: (a Maisonette in the West) in July 2013 & engaged Desmond Tay from MDS (A.K.A. KHS). The quotation given was reasonably acceptable given the materials chosen & intensive works to be done. Gave him a rough idea of what i wanna achieve in rebuilding the house & immediately he came up with several options of designs that left me in awe. After finalising the blue-print, demolition works were conducted the very next day & materials were brought in thereafter. Met up with Desmond on a regular basis for discussions, new ideas & modifications throughout the entire process of reno. The array of reno was frequently updated by Desmond as well, which is (IMO) an assurance that this guy is fully committed in his business. Fully satisfied with the work done so far & looking forward to shifting in next week.

Thank you Desmond & all the guys who have given their time & expertise in creating an exquisite palace from a ramshackled shanty!

I would rate them as 5 thumbs up for the great workmanship & positive attitude in delivering my dreams... :good::good::good::good::good:

I have uploaded the entire evolutionary journey from dilapidated ruins to an embellished residence in my link below. Feel free to have a look & stay tuned for more updates! Cheers :drunk:

Edited by AlezDrake75

masterlogo_zps81a91587.jpg"One-stop services in renovation, windows, doors, glass, mirror and solar film" Master Design Studio has more than 20 years in this industry. Their mission is to resolve problems for you owners! No jobs are too small for us. Service assurances and after sales services are guaranteed. we have been awarded the promising SME 500 award 2013 that is chosen carefully by Small and Medium Business Association. 24b9f4c0-58a7-4dd5-98f4-b88a1e2513f7_zps Below are some of the designs that we have created for our customers master5_zps9094ef9f.jpgmaster9_zps9929bbec.jpgmaster6_zpse0adef1d.jpgmaster3_zpsf5b2962a.jpg Please do not hesitate to contact us for further discussions on a non-obligation basis. You can also visit our showroom at 2, Yishun Ind St 1 #03-22 (North Point Bizhub) S(768159) or call us at 6702 0455

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag80/rtadmin/Master%20Studio/masterlogo_zps81a91587.jpg"One-stop services in renovation, windows, doors, glass, mirror and solar film" Master Design Studio has more than 20 years in this industry. Their mission is to resolve problems for you owners! No jobs are too small for us. Service assurances and after sales services are guaranteed. we have been awarded the promising SME 500 award 2013 that is chosen carefully by Small and Medium Business Association. http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag80/rtadmin/Master%20Studio/24b9f4c0-58a7-4dd5-98f4-b88a1e2513f7_zps3364fe63.jpg Below are some of the designs that we have created for our customers http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag80/rtadmin/Master%20Studio/master5_zps9094ef9f.jpghttp://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag80/rtadmin/Master%20Studio/master9_zps9929bbec.jpghttp://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag80/rtadmin/Master%20Studio/master6_zpse0adef1d.jpghttp://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag80/rtadmin/Master%20Studio/master3_zpsf5b2962a.jpg Please do not hesitate to contact us for further discussions on a non-obligation basis. You can also visit our showroom at 2, Yishun Ind St 1 #03-22 (North Point Bizhub) S(768159) or call us at 6702 0455

Visit our website at www.windowdoors.com.sg

Hi Guys, got my dream home :jammin: (a Maisonette in the West) in July 2013 & engaged Desmond Tay from MDS (A.K.A. KHS). The quotation given was reasonably acceptable given the materials chosen & intensive works to be done. Gave him a rough idea of what i wanna achieve in rebuilding the house & immediately he came up with several options of designs that left me in awe. After finalising the blue-print, demolition works were conducted the very next day & materials were brought in thereafter. Met up with Desmond on a regular basis for discussions, new ideas & modifications throughout the entire process of reno. The array of reno was frequently updated by Desmond as well, which is (IMO) an assurance that this guy is fully committed in his business. Fully satisfied with the work done so far & looking forward to shifting in next week.

Thank you Desmond & all the guys who have given their time & expertise in creating an exquisite palace from a ramshackled shanty!

I would rate them as 5 thumbs up for the great workmanship & positive attitude in delivering my dreams... :good::good::good::good::good:

I have uploaded the entire evolutionary journey from dilapidated ruins to an embellished residence in my link below. Feel free to have a look & stay tuned for more updates! Cheers :drunk:

Any photos to share?

I thot MDS have always known to be reliable and impeccable with services. I ordered 2 bifold doors from their Salesperson, Serene who promised can be delivered on Saturday so confidently when she came to do measurement on Wed. However, I wait whole day but no one came or called. Bloody pissed off, so I called her and she informed me, she make a mistake on delivery date and the doors can only be installed on Tuesday. Their Monday work schedules are fully packed. So unprofessional!!!!!! I have to take leave to accommodate to their mistakes!!