Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cheesecake

The Cheesecake House

got car hao liao ah?

lol

Wah rao, no car can also have decal mah....can paste on fridge :bangwall:

Saw from TV ... seem like the food there is good... will try one day with my family...

its reali not bad...esp if u like raw stuff...much more variety actually. Esp the drinks. When we went, the uncle asked if we got call for reservations..i was like, huh!:yamseng:

Welcome back RT old bird. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Cantona :unsure: Btw, have u had ur customary??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

you got spare decals?

i also wanna stick on my fridge..

ADMIN... can send me a free RenoTalk Decal?

lol

Hi Cantona :) Btw, have u had ur customary??

Yar long time ago loh, we had our customary and dinner in the same day. :)

Wat abt u??? 8|

you got spare decals?

lol

I also wan :lol:

Btw Bro have u move in yet, didnt see any pics post. ;)

you got spare decals?

lol

Dun have...only have one...and to be frank, after a couple of weeks, the decal dropped off liao...i also duno why loh...Stop suaning me lar!:P! :D

Yar long time ago loh, we had our customary and dinner in the same day. ;)

Wat abt u??? :P

Oh i c i c...tot if u haven, can join us in Phantom's thread at Tying the Knot :P I haven yet...ROM more than 2yrs ago liao thou, lol.

Btw, u noe the running track? They dun allow ppl to go in & run if they have soccer training isit? Quite a few times, i saw that they closed the gate & inside got one big bus & some ppl training inside...how would we noe if there'll be training huh? :)

Yar long time ago loh, we had our customary and dinner in the same day. :P

Wat abt u??? :D

I also wan :P

Btw Bro have u move in yet, didnt see any pics post. :P

lol.. move in liao lah... ha ha ha..

ok ok.. i ask mrs to post pictures..

Dun have...only have one...and to be frank, after a couple of weeks, the decal dropped off liao...i also duno why loh...Stop suaning me lar!:)! ;)

ha ha.. mai suan u liao lah... ha ha..

wah.. the decal is not meant for fridge lah.. thats why drop off..

Hi all, no time no see!

I've received a number of PMs but becos i hardly log in nowadays, didnt reply in time, so sori! To all who had PMed me, pls feel free to click on the link at my signature & it will bring u to a page where most of my post-reno pics are. Understd that its pretty tedious to have to read thru so many pages so hope the link can help all newbies out there.

Happy Reno-ing everyone!

Hi all, no time no see!

I've received a number of PMs but becos i hardly log in nowadays, didnt reply in time, so sori! To all who had PMed me, pls feel free to click on the link at my signature & it will bring u to a page where most of my post-reno pics are. Understd that its pretty tedious to have to read thru so many pages so hope the link can help all newbies out there.

Happy Reno-ing everyone!

Hallo Cheesecake

Hw are u so long no see? !!

Dear RT members

My ID was Mr K, hence i cant reali give constructive feedback on other Idealhouse IDs :) I had, however, a wonderful reno experience with Mr K :good:

Quotation wise, mine was dated waaaay back in 2006. If anyone of you is really interested in getting Idealhouse to do up your homes, do contact them to provide a quotation based on your requirements ;) Dimensons, materials, amt of carpentry & hacking works, will affect the overall price. I hope anyone of you wont feel offended as I really think its not fair to Idealhouse to be giving out 2006 prices as reference & it really wont be of much use unless you are doing the exact same works :D

Happy reno-ing everyone! :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks, flyingballoons! Please share on your reno experience too so everyone can learn & get useful tips :dancingqueen: I've gotten soooo much useful info and reliable recommendations from this forum :P