Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Have shortlisted 3 places and sign up with Javerson from DnT in the end.

His innovation, services and workmanship from site visiting were very good !

Shall recommend him!

You are right..... Javerson did my house and it's now near completion.... A very solid yound designer, very happy with his work! My T Blog created.

I tried to search dotntots from hdb. But I can't find the name. What company are they using when submitting permit to hdb?

Now that i found that dotsntots is an affiliate company of Esteem Interior, i guess they should use esteem interior when submit to HDB

The way they present is very promising and confident. Design and portfolio are convincing as well.

Can we request for their existing owner viewing to see the actual workmanship?

Though their showroom workmanship is good but is still showroom after all.

The way they present is very promising and confident. Design and portfolio are convincing as well.

Can we request for their existing owner viewing to see the actual workmanship?

Though their showroom workmanship is good but is still showroom after all.

Of course you can. That must see the timing of the house owner.

Hi sforshor

Thanks for sharing your T-BLOG. Visited my ID owner home and even their on going site. His owner have stayed for about a year and the condition still look pretty done up.The other on going renovation that I've been is still in a mess and what he told me is touch up is not done yet

Guess my instinct tell me to go ahead with them and have faith . Heard many bad comments on Interior Design Firm and hope DnT will not fail me. Worried !!! God Bless Me.

Unpleasant experience with this company. Everything have to push to get things done. Package price is ok but once you add in carpentry work then different story, it will be very expensive. Ask ID to do something, on the phone said ok but nothing done, only get things done when asked again. Ask them to provide me with a draft sketch of the carpentry work but was denied and said see 3d drawings better, but the things is they only give you 2 chances to amend your drawings. So think twice before signing contract with them. Don't be fooled by the appearance.

Unpleasant experience with this company. Everything have to push to get things done. Package price is ok but once you add in carpentry work then different story, it will be very expensive. Ask ID to do something, on the phone said ok but nothing done, only get things done when asked again. Ask them to provide me with a draft sketch of the carpentry work but was denied and said see 3d drawings better, but the things is they only give you 2 chances to amend your drawings. So think twice before signing contract with them. Don't be fooled by the appearance.

I think I have to say something on my experience with this Co.

I do not know which ID you engaged but for me, everything was smoothly done.

Very promptly done and the following up is very pro too. In my new nest for half a year already, still keep in touch with the ID. Although it might not be the cheapest, but satisfactory before, during and after sales...... My 2 cents worth!

My final destination which me and my hub have concluded. We went to several places and search for our ID during the week due to our hectic schedule and we decided to take off .

1) I-bridge

2) Dots n Tots

3) Weiken

4) Outlook interior

Designer Joe was our ID as we met up with her twice already since we already gotten the key. She looks really young from the first look and was quite surprise she is actually not 20+. :x

One thing for sure that, when i step into their showroom, it is really welcoming compare to the other design firms. Very comfortable and that was the first step.

We wanna see the next person who serve us will be that welcoming as well and yes, they nailed it at the second step.

After the final discussion and everything go smoothly, the last thing was the quotation that was coming in fear to us. haha.

Our budget was only $25k but the quote was $33k after all the discussion and it really hit our budget.

I-Bridge- $38k

Weiken- $53k (really wtf)

Outlook interior- $29k+

The closest is actually Outlook interior that suit our budget but the click is really not there . The renovation is going to be a long journey for us and we really wanna get someone that is really got the 'mo qi'.

If Joe able to discount for us another $1k or more, we will wanna proceed with her happily. :)

No hidden cost.

Maybe due to good business, you can expect the project to be rubber band.

Workmanship - Poor

Project Management - Poor

Perhaps you can share with us your reno pic, or which id you engaged? Coz mine so far so good. No offence if you can show us yr reno that you are not satisfied ?