Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tikiman

Reno For Tikihouse @ Tampines

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow Tikiman, why is your ceiling so high...Envious...

cos he is on the ground floor I think.

Yup we got a ground floor unit, that is why the ceiling is higher.

Furniture from the storage have been moved into the house, and both Tikimum and I had roughly arranged them. This is our cozy area which consist mostly of old colonial stuff we got. As we do not like watching television, there is none in the house. The rose wood wardrobe housed the internet/wifi router/network printer and CDs.

10648959143_f241d4a69a_z.jpg

Our Bose Wave System III + Bluetooth will be the only entertainment in that area. :)

wms3_soundlink_pkg_details.jpg

On Monday, Besglas came to install the sliding mirror door in the hall. The mirror was good with no warping. It made the hall looked even longer.

The 3 guys that came to install did not finished the job properly. as they did not clean the silicon stains they made on the mirror.

The guy wearing stripped t-shirt is the door installer. He was very careful with his work.

10708088655_737c4005e5_z.jpg

Edited by tikiman

Monday was a busy day. Several different team came to install stuff in our place. The carpenter were finishing up the cabinets, besglas to install mirror door for storeroom, bedroom and main door being installed, and Specs Décor installing our custom-made windows and door grillsThe team from Specs Décor was very professional. Tikimum and I came up with the design want it to be made out of mild steel.

10708176276_55176ae410_z.jpg

10708353493_2f1b6e68f6_z.jpg

Monday was a busy day. Several different team came to install stuff in our place. The carpenter were finishing up the cabinets, besglas to install mirror door for storeroom, bedroom and main door being installed, and Specs Décor installing our custom-made windows and door grillsThe team from Specs Décor was very professional. Tikimum and I came up with the design want it to be made out of mild steel.

10708176276_55176ae410_z.jpg

10708353493_2f1b6e68f6_z.jpg

Hi,

May i know the cost for to customise window & door grill?

Thanks.

Your grills look nice. I see that the grill matches your floor tile pattern. How much did you pay? Is steel better than wrought iron?

Thanks, Tikimum and I wanted a subtle flow from the grill to the floor, hence the design. I do not think there is any difference as there are also many different quality of wrought iron.

Love the tiles at your foyer

thanks.