Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ProjectH

Happy Couple Decorates: A House, Not Yet A Home

Nothing much to be done due to reno delayed due to my tb purchases so have to call the various vendors to tell them to delay the delivery.. Zzzz.. Am a bored renovator ..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi u can consider Karcher SC1020 also for steam cleaner.. Saw demo at courts and decided to get it instead of Black & Decker. :)

Oh cool! Thanks redder for letting me know. Do let me know ur after thoughts after using it at ur plc. Yet to do electronics shopping. U are fast! I did tell my hubby abt the steam cleaner but he prefer to have the old fragrance smell after mopping. Old skool. But will try to persuade him ..hahah .. maybe after seeing the demo, he will be itchy to get one too.

Nothing much to be done due to reno delayed due to my tb purchases so have to call the various vendors to tell them to delay the delivery.. Zzzz.. Am a bored renovator ..

Oh dear....

But your friend was telling me that your move in date is the 2nd of Nov right?

Now with the delays, how?

Oh dear....

But your friend was telling me that your move in date is the 2nd of Nov right?

Now with the delays, how?

2nd nov is a auspicious date (absolutely great for wedding! :thumbs up: ) But our handover is delayed and with my mth-end approaching and hub bz with his work, likely end nov move and official move in dec` so you guys would hv enjoy lots of acade game and steamboat and mahjong and i will be soooooo envious of u two...boo ..

Agent called goods arrived in sg office. Yeah. Finally can do lights and watsnots. :jammin:

So qiao. My tb stuff arrived late last week and prob deliver in next two days! Maybe use the same freight forwarder. Hmmmm

Look forward to more pics!

So qiao. My tb stuff arrived late last week and prob deliver in next two days! Maybe use the same freight forwarder. Hmmmm

Greg, mine first batch is the boring essentials~ urs more exciting with furniture n furnishings! Woohoo! Looking forward to ur pix insteas!

Greg! Post your loot! i have posted mine :)

Just wanted to say Hi!

Your blog was one of those I came across when searching for a contractor. In the end, we have decided on Alan as well. Will be starting work very soon, end of this week or early next week!

Started one a couple of days ago! In my signature.

Doing Scandinavian, a lot of white and wood.

Yeah, already busy. I've gone down to the Balestier tile shops 3 days out of the last 4 days, lol. Somemore my wife is pregnant, so I have to take on most of the burden. But building a cosy home is worth the short-term effort!

Started one a couple of days ago! In my signature.

Doing Scandinavian, a lot of white and wood.

Yeah, already busy. I've gone down to the Balestier tile shops 3 days out of the last 4 days, lol. Somemore my wife is pregnant, so I have to take on most of the burden. But building a cosy home is worth the short-term effort!

Icic! Good hubby! :). Congrats on ur little one!

Oh cool! Looking forward to ur pics