Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Okra

Dont Be His Next Victim

Beware of this conman contractor who had cheated several people:

Jerry

He took my deposit and dumped the materials outside my house and

let them soaked in heavy rain for an hour. He also made me wait for 2 days but never showed up. Since then he is uncontactable and the materials were of poor quality and wrong dimension. He continues to advertise on newspaper and I just want people to be aware of his unethical way of doing business.

His invoice shows "Aspirelife" but when I called one number is no longer in use, and the other number is always in use.

I had also received a message from a victim of his and aym posting it here, hope the sender wont mind as this is to

prevent more people from into his trap:

Hi,

I am also Jerry's victim. I have gone to CASE, police and Small Claims Tribunal - all are unable to help me, as his is a private limited company. Cannot oblige him to attend court proceedings. We need to do something to stop this menace from cheating others and hopefully recover our losses. How much did you give him as deposit? I paid him SGD 7500. Same tactics he used - left materials outside my house during rain, uncontactable for days and gave me low quality materials with wrong dimensions.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Not only contractor will cheat, don't be surprise owner also cheated on contractor, we have a several case where owner nice talk to us and we even give them our idea & time spending 3D drawings, end up they avoiding our calls & sms, even lied to us say this week busy will call back next week....:)

Not only contractor will cheat, don't be surprise owner also cheated on contractor, we have a several case where owner nice talk to us and we even give them our idea & time spending 3D drawings, end up they avoiding our calls & sms, even lied to us say this week busy will call back next week....:)

Owners have right to compare and choose. Did owner cheat you by taking deposit?

• Like 1

I feel for the topic starter.

Although usually the payer are the one being cheated;

it is also possible the the payer cheat the payee.

It is good to name those cheater in the forum to warn people; be it owner or contractor;

so there should be less victim.

Take care and be careful; there are really people without conscience;

and there are people who are desperate with bad heart; they will cheat people.

Not only contractor will cheat, don't be surprise owner also cheated on contractor, we have a several case where owner nice talk to us and we even give them our idea & time spending 3D drawings, end up they avoiding our calls & sms, even lied to us say this week busy will call back next week.... :)

Pardon me if I am wrong. Seldom or must I say, rarely have Company will propose their 3D drawing to clients before a deposit. If that was what you mention, I must say, you are a very "kind" ID or contractor. Can pm me some companies that don't receive deposit and draw for me? I will be the first one to visit them. my 2 cents

I hoped you are not related Tiler "Seng" :lol:

That is right you had the point there, 3D drawing should not be given for free but there are case where sweet talked were presented even quotation were given right before that.

I hoped you are not related Tiler "Seng" :lol:

That is right you had the point there, 3D drawing should not be given for free but there are case where sweet talked were presented even quotation were given right before that.

I am definitely not related to Tiler Seng. I said before, I am a ahBengahSeng , sometime people call me ah Beng sometimes ah Seng.

I am not in this trade either. But if you say, customer "sweet talk" to IDs and have the 3D drawing...... pardon me again, no such thing!!! Any company dare to step out and say, without any cost can sweet talk a 3D proposal? I come to your office tomorrow having my floor plan ready!

But I definitely agree IDs sweet talk to client, not client sweet talk to IDs.......

Edited by ahBengahSeng

I was waited till 8.30 but you didn't appear, so hope to have a cup of coffee with you and discuss on whether a giving out of free 3D out of goodwill will get good return not..

I was waited till 8.30 but you didn't appear, so hope to have a cup of coffee with you and discuss on whether a giving out of free 3D out of goodwill will get good return not..

Hi bro, sorry.

i went to WK interior yesterday. Even though I know the Ah Beng advertise for them, I still cannot get a free 3D...... Don't bluff me lar, you will give me free. You just wannt to see how I look like right?

you-are-right.

bro you beoy swee, promised ppl sure come end up went to WK :`(

now I become the next victim

Thanks bro..... but I will visit u some of this days... but i will not reveal who i am