Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bb6869

Bs 3 Roomer...my Very Own.

Hi bb, after only about 1 month of reno (compared to the drama & hiccups some of us went thru..), ur hse is already so nicely done up ready for moving in! Congrats! :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Jus4, I do have my fair share of hiccups and drama. But since my ID was willing to fix them, i guess case closed lah.

more pictures... I think I may have chose a wrong color for my platform, it was installed today.

gallery_55429_171_3508.jpg

Also destoryed some of the newly plastered wall when I asked my AC contractot to move the trunking to flush against my glass panel. huhuhu...

Before

gallery_55429_171_17691.jpg

After

gallery_55429_171_5282.jpg

Edited by bb6869

Oh.. looks like more small hicups for u...

Ya was very scared too when i was asked to choose my colours (for just about everything) becos i'm... well, color-blinded (medically certified!).. Haha! So i jus gave the general direction & left it to my ID to propose.. at least not happy can blame him mah! Haha! :lol:

Huhu.....more issues. My contractor just installed my 2 slifing door. It seems got miscommunication. Carpenter did not install door frame, just 2 pieces of the sliding door.

sigh....

Huhu.....more issues. My contractor just installed my 2 slifing door. It seems got miscommunication. Carpenter did not install door frame, just 2 pieces of the sliding door.

sigh....

Err...common sense isn't it? Aiyo these people! Haiz!

Edited by jus4fun

I HATE CEILING FANS...gives me the headaches. throw as well.

gallery_55429_8_33583.jpg

Actually, a ceiling fan is very useful. There will be many times when you just want some breeze without switching on the air-con. And there are many ceiling fans that are nice and suitable.

Actually, a ceiling fan is very useful. There will be many times when you just want some breeze without switching on the air-con. And there are many ceiling fans that are nice and suitable.

Agree! Look for better looking ones lo..

I do not use to fancy ceiling fans too (remember the old 'shaky' ceiling fans hanging from poles in old schools or army camps? haha! but gone were those..) but u'll appreciate the space-saving (especially for our 3-rm) & cool breeze circulating the entire rm w/o switching on the air-con. Even with air-con on, put both to low fan speed will do for optimal cooling effect.. the only dwnside, the cleaning of the blades overhead (i do it once every 2 months) but standing fans need cleaning too, don't they? My most-hated is wall mounted fans though! :lol:

Just sharing my personal experience.. :)