Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi All,

I'm getting my new hdb home 4room latest by June 2014 I guess... Will like to seek opinions & source for renovation quotation from you guys as well..

Like to know:

1) is it a must to use ID for renovating? looking for reliable & responsible contractors as well...

2) if no ID, is there any good contractor out there that does almost same work scope as the ID?

3) walk-in wardrobe in the bedroom is a must from my partner... looking to spend around $20k, will it be enough...?

4) already opted for flooring & doors done by HDB which I think may be a mistake to do that on my part but already done.... :dunno:

5) need help from you guys to recommend me reliable IDs & Contractors for these...

6) please leave contact or website if any as well..

Please post your comments or pm me if u like.

Thank you very much... :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I personally didnt use an ID when we did up our resale couple of months back. Sometimes, people use ID for convenience as they don't know where to start. For us, not having an ID makes the entire project more fun and definitely more "brainstorming" together in putting our ideas together. Got a contractor to do the hacking, floor tiles, parquet, toilets and carpentry. Results were good and many friends who came by asked who our ID was.

An ID is good in doing the mock up/3D drawings for visualisation but I was also surprised when the carpenter drew up 3D when we told him our requirements for the wardrobe and cabinets.

Since your flooring is already done, perhaps it will largely be on carpentry, lighting and maybe toilets? Shouldnt cost too much unless you will be heavy on the carpentry works.

Let me know if you wish to have the contractor contact. :)

• Like 2

Hi,

I personally didnt use an ID when we did up our resale couple of months back. Sometimes, people use ID for convenience as they don't know where to start. For us, not having an ID makes the entire project more fun and definitely more "brainstorming" together in putting our ideas together. Got a contractor to do the hacking, floor tiles, parquet, toilets and carpentry. Results were good and many friends who came by asked who our ID was.

An ID is good in doing the mock up/3D drawings for visualisation but I was also surprised when the carpenter drew up 3D when we told him our requirements for the wardrobe and cabinets.

Since your flooring is already done, perhaps it will largely be on carpentry, lighting and maybe toilets? Shouldnt cost too much unless you will be heavy on the carpentry works.

Agree. sorry for leeching on this thread. can i have the contractor's contact? PM :)

Hi,

can you PM me your contractor contact too? :)

Hi,

Can PM me the contact of the carpenter too?

Hi Dialow,

Please can you PM me your contractor's contact details.

I'm gettin my keys in March and will like to firm up a contractor for my house reno asap.

Many thanks.