Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
illidann

Fat Family's Sweet Sweet Home @punggol Emerald

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi, you may want to note that 3D is usually not to true dimension. Your 3D look too spacious to be truth.

Do measure on site to feel the actual dimension

Edited by ptc77

Hi Illidan!

Could you please send me the quotation for the proposed design that you've got? Am looking around for ID/contractor too. Thanks!

Hi chococat,

I believe that you should arrange with Russell for a meetup, discuss your design theme, get his advice, and then get him to quote. It would be unfair to him if I juz send over my complete quotation to you directly.

Hope you understand.

hi, you may want to note that 3D is usually not to true dimension. Your 3D look too spacious to be truth.

Do measure on site to feel the actual dimension

Hi ptc77,

Thank you for your advice.

I will take note when I get the keys to my flat.

Me n my wife went through the 1st draft of 3Ds long and hard. We only liked the designs and colors used for the study room and common room.

Met up with Russell last week to have another round of discussions on our theme. Spent at least 2 hours there to discuss on the laminates and colors to be used.

Awaiting the 2nd revised draft of the 3Ds.......

Was out look look see see with my wife at Havey Norman last night.

Saw the following:

gallery_56421_137_77426.jpg

The promoter mentioned that Hitachi is a better brand than Samsung or LG. Japan brands vs Korea brands. Anyone using Hitachi fridges or this exact model can give some reviews?

gallery_56421_137_413387.jpg

The same promotor also recommends us Bosch as the brand to buy for washing machines. She said this model is good and affordable. Anyone using this model?

Hi neighbours,

I will be staying in punggol emerald too! Seem like quite a few already more or less confirm ID and in 3d designing stage. I am still in process to source for one.

Can I check for the floor tiles, do we have laminate flooring or white tiles? Cannot recall at all. Hee