Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Deepan

Touch Screen Light And 3 Pin Socket Switches

Hi, My name is Raj, i supply designer Wall switches ( Light and 3-pin Socket). The unique feature in my switches is that there are absolutely no moving parts like spring and buttons. Thus, chances of failure is minimal. This switches switches on and off using a capacitive touch screen. The touch screen opeartes pretty much the same as an I Phone. furthermore, unlike current switches, which are made using plastic material, this switches are made using tampered glass with exquisite finish. The switches add more to the look of your new flat. I can offer these switches in packages or just 1 switch based on your needs. We also provide installation of the switches. Please feel free to call or msg me for more details @ 9026 4722.

SR Home Solutions

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, My name is Raj, i supply designer Wall switches ( Light and 3-pin Socket). The unique feature in my switches is that there are absolutely no moving parts like spring and buttons. Thus, chances of failure is minimal. This switches switches on and off using a capacitive touch screen. The touch screen opeartes pretty much the same as an I Phone. furthermore, unlike current switches, which are made using plastic material, this switches are made using tampered glass with exquisite finish. The switches add more to the look of your new flat. I can offer these switches in packages or just 1 switch based on your needs. We also provide installation of the switches. Please feel free to call or msg me for more details @ 9026 4722.

SR Home Solutions

What brand are the products you are supplying?