Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Will be meeting ID in 2 weeks time to finalize the design concept. Our requirements are:

- Altar beside main entrance, on the left

- Bedroom beside bomb shelter will be my 3 yr old son's room which will also be a study cum guest room, walls will be hacked and rebuilt to be in line with the bomb shelter, colour scheme to be red and white (football-themed)

- Walls at kitchen entrance will be hacked to make way for an island, prefer to have no top cabinets on one wall while the other will be full height cabinets for ovens and storage, most likely subway tiles for cooking area wall and the other walls cement screed, for countertop we are still considering between granite or quartz, colour combi for cabinets and flooring will hav to seek ID's opinion

- Living room will be extended into the balcony which means balcony doors have to be removed and will need to install windows and grilles, may need to customize a sofa to fit the curved corner unless we can find a comfy curved sofa in stores, TV feature wall depends on ID's creativity heh!

- Bedroom beside MBR is my mum's, built-in wardrobe and dresser for her

- MBR wardrobe will be on the whole stretch of one wall, design for this room and the bathroom will be more to resort feel

Living, dining, kitchen and common bathroom will be more to vintage industrial. Flooring for living, dining and bedrooms will be HERF by Evorich.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Vintage industrial! Looking forward to your reno :D

What's the reno budget btw??

I'm looking fwd to it too lol!

Trying to keep reno costs below 45k.. Hope it'll be possible :P

Have emailed ID our requirements and he said that our interior concept is more to fusion as we'll have a little bit of everything.

Looking fwd to our discussion next week! Can't wait to see what he comes up with! :)

image_zpsdebc40a4.jpg

Personal preference, feel the fridge is too small. Should go for those 500L up. You have a growing family and likely mum is doing the cooking?

Personal experience, if that is a water dispenser, once spoil will take like $200 to repair, Transport is like avg $50 a trip. Mine deem redundant already as cant bear to pay like 15% the cost of a 2 year old fridge just to repair it.

Also if you have the model num and ready to pay cash, perhaps you can check with the neighbour shop in JW Blk 500+ opp the hawker, they offer pretty competitive price as well.

Pardon me, I forgot the name.

Hey Ocean!

Actually this size is gd enough for us as we dont usually stock up a lot in the fridge.

I'm worried abt the water dispenser and auto ice-maker too but my husband wants this feature.

Ok I think I know which shop u are referring to. It's along the stretch where there's that shop with the HUGE dog right??

Guess I will go ard and check out other types of fridge.. Tks for ur views! :)

Hey Ocean!

Actually this size is gd enough for us as we dont usually stock up a lot in the fridge.

I'm worried abt the water dispenser and auto ice-maker too but my husband wants this feature.

Ok I think I know which shop u are referring to. It's along the stretch where there's that shop with the HUGE dog right??

Guess I will go ard and check out other types of fridge.. Tks for ur views! :)

No problem, you gotta give what a man's wants right?

If you walk from the 99 bus stop, you will pass the coffee shop (opp OCBC bank), further down where there is confectionery shop. It is along this row of shops where this shop is located.

Their price is generally cheaper than the bigger chains but COD. With model num, a phone call is all you need to know the price.

Else there is another neighbour shop in West Coast you can compare with as well.

You can consider LG, mine is 10 years old and running strong except for the water dispenser. I rem mine is a made in Korea model.

Hi Redder,

Thanks for sharing your review of the IDs. I am also in the midst of finding an ID and so far I'm still not convinced by those that I've found. Appreciate it if you can PM me your ID contact details.

Looking forward to more updates on your reno journey!

Hi Redder, I first chanced upon June's blog and then saw that your comments and led me here! I am currently looking for an ID and so far, I am very close to signing with one. However I just have this feeling that something is not quite right somewhere, so was very happy to hear about this ID that you and June have engaged. All the best to your reno journey!

Could you please PM your ID's contact to me? Actually I also left a request in June's post. (being kiasu here).

Thanks!