Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Reno will be starting on Dec 16th and I'm SOOOOO excited! ID told us to get kitchen stuff first. Have decided to go for a Blanco granite sink but model undecided. Need to look for 2 burner hob, hood, built-in microwave and convection oven, fridge, washer and dryer (may go for citygas dryer, need to check on reviews)..

Any recommendations?? :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The shop at IMM (2nd floor cant rem the name) having a promo package for hob, stove and oven all in for $999.

Of course not the top range I guess but good enough for home usage, am pretty keen on that. Of a decent brand as well.

Dryer, likely going for Citygas, cheaper dryer and savings in the long run.

Sink may get Sellena from Tmall. Faucets maybe from Kraus Amazon (Approx USD 160 free shipping)

Fridge - LG Still like the big and metallic look.

Else Panasonic, freezer compartment at the bottom half, this appeals to me.

Lifestyle is using the normal cooling compartment more hence no need to keep bending down to reach for the below section.

Hi symposium and AnW, sorry I'm late but I'm sure u managed to get my ID's contact frm June. :)

Hey Ocean! Starting next mth. :)

Hi Redder, it's ok! Yeah I managed to get his contact from June. Also asked her for her quotation for me to refer to but she deleted it away =( Is it possible for you to send me your quotation just for a rough reference guide? Thanks in advance!!

Will be meeting ID in 2 weeks time to finalize the design concept. Our requirements are:

- Altar beside main entrance, on the left

- Bedroom beside bomb shelter will be my 3 yr old son's room which will also be a study cum guest room, walls will be hacked and rebuilt to be in line with the bomb shelter, colour scheme to be red and white (football-themed)

- Walls at kitchen entrance will be hacked to make way for an island, prefer to have no top cabinets on one wall while the other will be full height cabinets for ovens and storage, most likely subway tiles for cooking area wall and the other walls cement screed, for countertop we are still considering between granite or quartz, colour combi for cabinets and flooring will hav to seek ID's opinion

- Living room will be extended into the balcony which means balcony doors have to be removed and will need to install windows and grilles, may need to customize a sofa to fit the curved corner unless we can find a comfy curved sofa in stores, TV feature wall depends on ID's creativity heh!

- Bedroom beside MBR is my mum's, built-in wardrobe and dresser for her

- MBR wardrobe will be on the whole stretch of one wall, design for this room and the bathroom will be more to resort feel

Living, dining, kitchen and common bathroom will be more to vintage industrial. Flooring for living, dining and bedrooms will be HERF by Evorich.

Hi Redder, would like to get from you your ID's contact and your quotation as well! Thanks in advance!!

Hey AnW and Felicia, sorry but I think it's better if u get a quotation frm Mr. Foo for ur place as we will have different requirements. All I can say is that his quote is reasonable, his suggestions are practical and he's creative. :)

Still undecided on washer and fridge.. Would love a side by side fridge but may be too big for my pathetic kitchen. :(

Need to decide on ovens too.. Parisilk salesman recommended Electrolux or Smeg if we want a built in microwave and built in convection. No idea which brand is better or should we consider other brands.. *stressed*

How much for the hood and hob and from where? :D

Are you getting any built in oven?

Hey Ocean, was quoted $1019 for both from Parisilk.

Yes, getting built in oven but no idea which brand to go for.. Microwave will be used daily but convection most likely only on weekends or few times a mth? Lol

Oh will be getting the Tefal Actifry as well. Best price from Parisilk $320.

image_zps2284f75f.jpg

U can browse Harvey Norman, Gain City, Best Denki websites.. Was advised against getting all in one oven coz of the price, getting separately seems cheaper or similar.

ID mentioned nothing bigger than 900mm width for fridge. Side by side ones are usually 910mm..

BUT I FOUND THIS!!

http://www.gaincity.com/product/HITACHI-RW691FMSX-GLASS-SILVER_8054e6a1-9e46-58cd-7811-4fd6b083d4cd

http://www.gaincity.com/product/HITACHI-RW691FMSX-GLASS-BLACK_20bf23ee-608d-102f-9da5-000c293efb7c

Hopefully can fit in my kitchen!