Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Redder

You might want to try my forwarder,it takes about 1 week for my items to arrive.Bought few old skools stuffs like plane glider and enamel utensils .No charges for ordering for you.1st kg is $7 sub kg $4 by air.If bulky items its $130 per cu by sea.I got to depend on goggle translate and chrome to buy my stuffs from taobao as i'm not Chinese and i survived my virgin purchase from TB . http://www.sg-dt.com

Edited by Freakerz

Hey redder, just wanna ask if foo is exactly an ID or contractor? And how are his charges? Reasonable compared to those ID outside? Thanks!!

Hey AnW! IMO, his charges are reasonable. Most importantly he knows what we want, gives his honest opinion and based on other Renotalkers' experience, we trust he'll do a good job. I suggest u meet up with him for a quote. Gd luck on ur upcoming reno! :)

AT THE END OF WEEK 1:

Son's bedroom walls hacked!

20131222_145541_zps71a086a1.jpg

Kitchen walls hacked!

20131222_145601_zpsa18c5fd3.jpg

20131222_145618_zps3b8255c9.jpg

Bathrrooms' tiles, WC, basin, etc were removed too!

AT THE END OF WEEK 2:

Electrician came in to set up power points, run wiring etc. Tiles are here too! I believe tiling should start next week!

20131226_123645_zps7942ef72.jpg

We have been changing our plans for the living and dining so once we firm things up then I shall edit my layout plan lol

We have been changing our plans for the living and dining so once we firm things up then I shall edit my layout plan lol

Heard from Foo about the changes, cant wait to see the new layout.

Can anyone who's gd at reading Chinese help me with this?

您好,这款卖家少发一个试电的光源,补偿您rmb10,您是否接受?

Can anyone who's gd at reading Chinese help me with this?

您好,这款卖家少发一个试电的光源,补偿您rmb10,您是否接受?

Hello, seller left out one testing light bulb, hereby compensate you RMB10, are you willing to accept?

looking forward to see more pics of ur hse... since i'm engaging in the same ID as u! =)

U made the right choice! :)

U made the right choice! :)

Definitely a right choice no doubt abt it...

Guess my blog is collecting cobwebsss.. have not been updating it for the longest time :)

do upload more photos of your reno process!

my hubby almost went for the sparkly black square tile next to your peranakan tiles, very nice right? but his wifey's contract is only to look after 2 kids and 2 cats, cook meals and basic house cleaning so anything too complicated/must clean extra due soap scum etc kena chop unless he want to pay for part-time maid. plus my kids favorite room is the toilet so can't risk them scratching themselves against the wall (we wanted to use it as accent wall) and believe you me, they will find a way to scratch themselves one. hahaha!

Finally chose kitchen and bathroom tiles at Hafary Balestier, took us abt 1.5hrs!

Kitchen wall and floor tiles:
- Grey peranakan flooring with black mosaic look-alike.. We must be crazy to choose this I know lol!

20131217_221714_zpsbeeb4722.jpg

20131217_221859_zps61eacb36.jpg

Common Bathroom:
- Going for the concrete look

20131217_222918_zpscd286512.jpg

20131217_223124_zpsdf46729f.jpg

Master Bathroom:
- Wood tiles for walls and black sparkly lava stone look-alike flooring

20131217_224023_zps623ff5f4.jpg