Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

looking forward to see more pics of ur hse... since i'm engaging in the same ID as u! =)

Awesome! *high-five*

Hi Redder,

How's your renovation progressing? Got anymore pics to share?

Definitely a right choice no doubt abt it...

Guess my blog is collecting cobwebsss.. have not been updating it for the longest time :)

do upload more photos of your reno process!

Hey guys! Tks for "visiting"! I'm expecting tiling works to complete by next week. We decided to use the existing aircons so the aircon guys have dismantled and brought it back to do the overhaul. Now have to get a window contractor to install windows for my balcony A.S.A.P.!

All the items I ordered from Taobao have arrived Peeka's receiving centre in China. This includes rainshowers, bathroom taps and accessories, kitchen tap, dining chairs and more! Waiting for Peeka to pack and ship out! :)

my hubby almost went for the sparkly black square tile next to your peranakan tiles, very nice right? but his wifey's contract is only to look after 2 kids and 2 cats, cook meals and basic house cleaning so anything too complicated/must clean extra due soap scum etc kena chop unless he want to pay for part-time maid. plus my kids favorite room is the toilet so can't risk them scratching themselves against the wall (we wanted to use it as accent wall) and believe you me, they will find a way to scratch themselves one. hahaha!

Hey mellenur, I'm a SAHM too but my husband is a clean freak and helps around the house so whatever he insisted on having, I just tell him.. "Ok lor.. U clean" LOL

Eh errr I'm using this tile for my kitchen walls, not toilet. I do not want to risk scratching my son too hahaha!

9th Jan:

Went to my place at noon. Kitchen walls cement screeded and cabinet base is up! Then in the afternoon i found out frm my ID that they have started to work on the kitchen wall tiles too!

20140109_122751_zps0b43c0c6.jpg

20140109_122512_zpsbf96977d.jpg

ID will liaise with Citygas for them to come in and do the piping for the heater and dryer. Today, 10th Jan, false ceiling and partition guys will start work. I will probably pop over to take a look again as I can't wait to see how my kitchen wall tiles will look like!! Thankfully my in-laws' place is just a few bustops away.. Can u imagine if my place is at Punggol?! Lol

Hey mellenur, I'm a SAHM too but my husband is a clean freak and helps around the house so whatever he insisted on having, I just tell him.. "Ok lor.. U clean" LOL

Eh errr I'm using this tile for my kitchen walls, not toilet. I do not want to risk scratching my son too hahaha!

hi redder, i'm not yet a SAHM but almost there! hopeful to be able to watch my kids full-time but my hubby is not 100% onboard yet. and the discussion continues..........

cannot wait to see the black sparkly tiles up!

someday when all these reno activities are over, i will jio you come my house in tampines for tea...more further than PUNGGOL where my current house is. LOL!

Been over a mth since my last update. There were delays because of CNY break and some last min decisions on our side. Thankfully, ID has been patient with us. Didn't think we could be so fickle-minded! :P

As of now, we are waiting for carpentry to come in. Windows and window grilles installed, Citygas heater installed, whole house painted white for now, aircon will be installed this week, Evorich guys installed HERF for 3 bedrooms, waiting for living rm to be screeded properly as there are some bumps here and there. Expecting living rm flooring to be done by this week. Oh kitchen appliances and Taobao loots have arrived too!

We'll be having our housewarming on 8th of March so praying hard that reno will be completed by then!

Will take pix of the house soon! :)