Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I sent my photos to my friends. to my colleagues and my ex colleagues. "Good" and free publicity for them.

The ID is like a broken record "We want to settle nicely with you. If not, we just add in all the extras that we never charge you" x 10.

I keep thinking to myself, this guy not sibei sian meh, talking the same stuff over and over again and not negotiating. Now threaten to up my fees with all the "extra" stuff that he help to do if I don't settle.

Their manager also super solid. Meeting at 5pm to negotiate whether can settle, I text the ID at 5pm to see whether they arrive and can find the place, that PIG can a few minutes later text back manager busy, so meeting postpone. The ID and the manager appears to have NO proper upbringing and not civilised enough to even have decent courtesy to inform. One of my friend took half day leave, the other rushed down to help. The most go to small claims lo.

PM all the peeps who ask for the company's name. I rather people whos willing to learn from other mistakes, not to take this ID and his firm cos why let others suffer as well.

Do you mind to pm me the details of the ID?

Thanks

can pm me the bad id names and companies too ? Im looking id or contractor to do my house now.. and I don't want to get the bad id. Thanks a lot for your help

Just PM those who wanted to know the information. Sorry for the late replies to those who had to wait for some time.

Anybody else need the information, just feel free to pm me.

Actually, getting the names of rogue ID companies and people isn't much help. The cheating culture is already prevalent in the industry, encourage by the visible successes of such rogues who go around flaunting their ferraris and maseratis through ill-gotten means.

Infamous firms are abandon by their owners, who use proxies to set-up new firms, and ID Paul Tan will be Peter Lim , ID Jenny becomes Mary the next time you meet :curse::curse:

Just PM those who wanted to know the information. Sorry for the late replies to those who had to wait for some time.

Anybody else need the information, just feel free to pm me.

Pls PM me the ID and company detail to avoid for my furutre reference. Thks.

Hi we need to know. As we'll be getting keys to our new bto home. Need to do some neccesarry reno works like kitchen cabinets / window grilles etc. Please DO share as we are first time bto owners and needed only realiable ID.