Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wabisabi

Modern Mix Heritage Style For Postwar Flat

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sure, it is called exhale fans, can just google it.

It has online store, so can just check the price there, different colour has slightly different price.

But as I mentioned, it is a start up company, I actually pre ordered their first batch of product, so I am taking risk here.

Cool fan and really awesome taps! If only they come in copper, that would be best!

Hi Makanology,

I actually found the antique gold version of the vintage tap (from brand called Samuel Heath). There is a shop in Park Mall that sell it. It is gorgeous!! But also come in gorgeous price, a little bit higher than Grohe. So since we have limited budget, got to stick to the stainless steel version..

Tks for the info, was about to proceed with purchase but the shipping charges seem to be very expensive ;) 232usd.. Or u ship by other method?

Sure, it is called exhale fans, can just google it.

It has online store, so can just check the price there, different colour has slightly different price.

But as I mentioned, it is a start up company, I actually pre ordered their first batch of product, so I am taking risk here.

Hi wabisabi, I think there may be copper-looking ones on Taobao. If you can wait for them to be shipped over, you may wanna consider it.

And a copper sink would complete the look! But this is even harder to find! Or a farmhouse sink which Ikea sells...

Thank you for all the encouraging words.

Today the contractor has finished hacking all the openings. Kitchen and Living room now look brighter, and bigger.

And I'm very happy when I find this on the back balcony wall (I asked the contractor to remove the plastering, just a narrow wall on the corner)

So now I have a small exposed brick wall that is around 65 years old, with "Alexandra" word on it. Very happy :)

Wow... This is real antique... nice... Maybe I should start removing some plaster. Perhaps, 1 brick might have the word "tampines" inscribed on it. 😀

Tks for the info, was about to proceed with purchase but the shipping charges seem to be very expensive ;) 232usd.. Or u ship by other method?

WAH! actually I just got the information about the shipping cost. Since I was pre ordered, they didn't have shipping information back then. That is very expensive! I will try to email them and ask if they have any other shipping option.

This is the revised design for living room. I make it neutral to allow flexibility decorating.

Also want minimal joint for the cabinet doors.

9996167905_3c6592a588_z.jpg
Edited by wabisabi

Just bought this sink today, Belfast.

I got the last piece, display set, only got 5% discount.

I also like the wood counter top, but I think it will not last long, Quartz will be easier to maintain and last longer.

9996163015_f8617f9c3a_z.jpg

Edited by wabisabi