Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wabisabi

Modern Mix Heritage Style For Postwar Flat

This are some stuff to complement the house:

10489793315_fbfcaf0a20.jpg

10489796275_9cf38df14d.jpg

10489807026_a5e7fe086c.jpg

Last one is a gift from my mother in law, it is from 1975, she got in on her wedding :)

10489799045_0a9cecbaee.jpg

These are so neat! May I ask where you got them?

I love your colonial balcony with the Cluny Court lamps. Where from might I ask?

Thanks bunches! And please show us pics of your completed reno!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi wabisabi, does the polishing help to remove stain and uneven color on terrazzo flooring?

Hi, sorry, been busy with a lot of things, rarely check my t-blog.

Yes, polishing does remove a lot of uneven color, big big different from before to after polishing.

Before, it look more black than white..... (my terrazo is white with black speckles). But the polishing can't reach until tiny corner or the rounded part of skirting. So these part are still a bit yellowish, but not so obvious. Also big different in shine, after polishing, really shiny.

Im going revive this topic cos wabisabi is the only person I found to have installed this in singapore and i'd like to know your thoughts after almost a year of using the Exhale fan. I am thinking of getitng this for my place too.

Your review please.

Hi Wabisabi! I've noticed that you've installed the Exhale Fan in your new apartment which I hope you mind sharing with your review so far? I am considering to switch my conventional ceiling fan to this but just not too sure what will I be expecting. Hope to hear from you soon!