Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gryffindor

Anyone Used Eubiq - Flexible Power Outlet?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Have a friend that installed this in his living room as well as study room. At first was quite drawn to it as well, but imho, I think it is merely an overpriced extension plug that looks good. I would rather have my power cables and plugs hidden where possible...

For each extra outlet you want, you have to purchase a socket...which cost about $20-$30 i think...way overprice I feel...

Xiaxue's home also has this, but her whole renovation is sponsored...if you are willing to pay then by all means...its quite cool looking...

I got this and realised a con.

If you are looking for something discreet, this will add more depth to your table or wherever you install it. For traditional sockets, you only have your plug sticking out. For this system, you need to have an adapter then your plug, so it adds more space/clearance required.

However if you are really good with cutting up wires and joining them, they have some adapter available for you to modify on your own plug which will not add to the space/clearance. But after the mod, the device can only be plugged into their tracks.

Edited by MiracleSG