Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
desatans

Peace & Harmony@punggol

Rack installer from swl came this morning. There were 2 of them and it took them less then 10 mins to install the racks! The shelving system is boltless and the installer showed me how to adjust the shelf easily if needed. Material is galvanized steel but they also have blue and white colors at a higher cost. Loading capacity is 150-200kg per shelf depending on its width. :)

venl2h.jpg

dyxchz.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Rack installer from swl came this morning. There were 2 of them and it took them less then 10 mins to install the racks! The shelving system is boltless and the installer showed me how to adjust the shelf easily if needed. Material is galvanized steel but they also have blue and white colors at a higher cost. Loading capacity is 150-200kg per shelf depending on its width. :)

Look very nice. Damage?

Your storage look clean, reno finishing soon?

Wanted to find mirror cabinets for the bathrooms today but not quite sure where to get. Passed by lite fusion at serangoon and went to check out but they didn't sell any :(..

Next, went to vhive at kaki bukit to source for wardrobe for the other 2 bedrooms. Was going to place the order and arrange the deliver in nov when the sales guy inform that order will be delivered in a week's time and item cannot be stored longer than that zzzz.

Was going off and passed by one shop call wihardja with some wooden furniture displayed outside the shop selling quite cheap. Out of curiosity, went in and saw some interesting items for decor. One of them was the oil canvas Buddha painting. Without much hesitation, we picked it home :lol:

2hrzl39.jpg

Was going off and passed by one shop call wihardja with some wooden furniture displayed outside the shop selling quite cheap. Out of curiosity, went in and saw some interesting items for decor. One of them was the oil canvas Buddha painting. Without much hesitation, we picked it home :lol:

This shop sounds interesting! Must chk it out! :)

Sorry for not updating as was not in the mood to do so after my bathroom floor tiles got mixed up. Mbr floor tiles now became cbr floor tiles, cbr floor tiles became mbr floor tiles..lol. Was quite disappointed and disturbed about the issue. Id admitted his fault about the careless mistake and promised to give further discount. What done cannot be undone, everyone makes mistake, so has decided to move on and look forward to the completion of reno.

Tiling works, gas piping and water piping have completed. First round of chemical washing was done yesterday. Today started first coat of paint. Bathrooms and kitchen accessories from gr link were delivered in the afternoon followed by ah boon who came for the first trip aircon piping installation.

Installation of aircon piping for the 3 rooms.

9kxrmw.jpg

Bathroom and kitchen accessories

34q9pwp.jpg

A closer look at the bathrooms wall tiles

2553la0.jpg

A closer look at the cement screed and brick wall

2j10y2h.jpg

The grey bathroom wall tiles are nice. Mind sharing where you get them and what model are they?

The top photo of the bathroom tiles pic?

It's not grey actually. Look kinda unique. All the tiles from hafary. If u need the exact model or code, I gotta check n get back to u.

venl2h.jpg

dyxchz.jpg

Hi desatans,

do you mind PM-ing me the contact of the shelves-maker as well as the damage?

Do they do customized shelves?

I'm converting my current storeroom into a fully fledged shoe cabinet, so I need tilted shelves.

I already have a quotation from a contact of my mother's so I'm thinking of obtaining another quotation for comparison before I make my decision,

TIA!

Nice Brick wall! I wanted to do something like that but got quoted a price that was too high by my ID.

What were you quoted out of curiousity?

Like the store room shelves too, do you mind letting me know the contact via PM? Thanks!

Yes, I mean the top photos. Appreciate if you can help me check the model number. What colour is it?

Hi Harriette, i found the tile photo taken when we were at hafary that time. Number is Y136M2031.

It has some kind of brownish wood like grain pattern and dirty look.

2962k4.jpg

nice tiles!

Thank you :) You got a nice selection of tiles in hafary too!

The tile range really a lot and not easy to make up my mind during selection. If I know that, i would have gone over and take my time to browse the tiles first before tile selection with id.

Hi desatans,

do you mind PM-ing me the contact of the shelves-maker as well as the damage?

Do they do customized shelves?

I'm converting my current storeroom into a fully fledged shoe cabinet, so I need tilted shelves.

I already have a quotation from a contact of my mother's so I'm thinking of obtaining another quotation for comparison before I make my decision,

TIA!

Pm-ed!

Nice Brick wall! I wanted to do something like that but got quoted a price that was too high by my ID.

What were you quoted out of curiousity?

Like the store room shelves too, do you mind letting me know the contact via PM? Thanks!

Pm-ed!