Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
desatans

Peace & Harmony@punggol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ok bro, there u go! Some random pics I took today. Didn't want to post as carpentry still incomplete.

Shoe cabinet.

34goosw.jpg

Dining.

11gnfw0.jpg

Tv console.

28ahw1h.jpg

Mbr wardrobe.

2djxpb4.jpg

Kitchen.

5z1y10.jpg

Nice toilet tiles! :good:

Your description of it made me laugh!

Hi Harriette, i found the tile photo taken when we were at hafary that time. Number is Y136M2031.

It has some kind of brownish wood like grain pattern and dirty look.

Rack installer from swl came this morning. There were 2 of them and it took them less then 10 mins to install the racks! The shelving system is boltless and the installer showed me how to adjust the shelf easily if needed. Material is galvanized steel but they also have blue and white colors at a higher cost. Loading capacity is 150-200kg per shelf depending on its width. :)

venl2h.jpg

dyxchz.jpg

Hi ya,

mind to share with me the price/contact/place to get this..? thank you. :D

Hi desatans,

Can you share with me the contact for the racks too? Thanks.

Hi ya,

mind to share with me the price/contact/place to get this..? thank you. :D

hi, its from sim win liang. you can visit their website at www.simwinliang.com.sg :) they have the pricing for some of their standard measurement and able to customized to your bomb shelter size. also depend on color used.

Kitchen Carpentry continued today..due to tight budget, only able to get one set blum drawers and excel pull out compartment for my sauces and canned goods.

2a5x8af.jpg

Another busy day. All the deliveries..dining set, mattress, sofa, bedframe, altar, fridge, washer, led tv, vhive wardrobe.

2r7sga1.jpg

A closer look at the 1.8m x 0.9m dining table we got from comfort design. Heavy and rock sturdy. Quality is good.

21nfm6r.jpg

Glass work for both bathroom completed today.

2h4hkdc.jpg

Mbr glass bifold door installed. Some folks have been asking abt this product from AG door which is relatively new. I chose frosted design and as u can see from the top left pic, i took this pic from the inside of the bathroom, id was standing outside. Initially I was shocked to find that the glass was quite "see thru" type. But found that it is still acceptable when the subject is further away from the glass. There are rubber seals and fine hairy bristle( duno wat it is called actually) on each side of the glass. Track is top hung and pelment provided. There is also a red and green indicator when the door is lock or unlock. No door frame required. ;)

30xbt5c.jpg

Hi desatans, place looking nice! Wondering what is the metal finish that your id found for the herf? I too find the PVC colour not matching up with herf and it's distracting.

hi, its from sim win liang. you can visit their website at www.simwinliang.com.sg :) they have the pricing for some of their standard measurement and able to customized to your bomb shelter size. also depend on color used.

Thanks ya. :D

Hi desatans, place looking nice! Wondering what is the metal finish that your id found for the herf? I too find the PVC colour not matching up with herf and it's distracting.

hey greg, i heard is from ace floor :)