Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
desatans

Peace & Harmony@punggol

Hi desatans, nice photos! Is that blue door for your bathroom a louvre bifold? Where did you get it from? Also, how much per ft did your iQuartz cost you? Please PM me, thanks! I'm starting my reno next month but I'm still sourcing for/deciding on various items... :unsure:

I would like to know also! :) also, how much did the louvre door cost? Thanks!!

Pm sent :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for the pic of the metal strip! Apparently it was used at one portion in my place. I'm so blur. heh.

BTW, your place looks really nice. Congrats on graduating!

desatans, hows do you rate your ID? would you consider recommending them?

Hi carlos, if i were to give a number, it would be 7/10.

I submitted my request for quotation through the forum 4 months ago. Got quite a number of responses and my ids were the first to call up and request for a meetup. We communicated thru email and phone call and I was given an initial rough quote based on the items I wanted them to do. They came all the way down to my place for a discussion. First impression wasn't quite impressive. They are quite young and seems a bit inexperience type. But they looked sincere and honest and not those wanting to chop the carrot out of u. Actually, I learned a lot in this forum to prevent myself from being chop also heheh :D To me, they seems better than those who call and then didn't bother to follow up later after hearing my budget of $20000 :huh: ..lol. I also asked for an appointment with the famous mr. k. And just for the appointment, I have to wait for 2 weeks! I read his quote was not cheap also but provide quality materials. There was also an id who seems quite experience and suggested some nice ideas but the quote turned out to be on the higher side. I already have in mind what I wanted to do, so I just need someone to help fine tune and coordinate all the works. I google and done some check on my ids company and didn't find much or any negative feedback. In the end, I decided to sign up with them.

There were times my ids forgot about some fine details here and there and I was the one who seems more proactive during the design, planning and material selection stages. I think I gave them quite a bit of stress also lol:D

When the reno started, they were almost on site everyday updating me with photos and stuffs. Any issues they will call me up or text me to inform No doubt there will be some hiccups along the way, important thing is to get it resolve and not let it drag the reno. For my case beside the bathroom floor tiles swapped issue, there was a bit of delay in my schedule also. Rest of the items are minor.

I think you got to meet up with the ids and go thru the discussion. Through the discussion you can feel better if he/she is the one for u..lol. Shortlist a few, do not meet up with too many as it can be very tiring! Best is thru recommendation. And if possible visit their ongoing reno if there is any to check out workmanship etc. Read this thread here http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/53839-what-you-need-to-know-before-you-start-renovation/ and visit other forumer's tblog often:)

All the best!! :good:

Thanks for the pic of the metal strip! Apparently it was used at one portion in my place. I'm so blur. heh.

BTW, your place looks really nice. Congrats on graduating!

Heheh..ok thanks man..congrats to u too! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

roller blind installed.

15qawk9.jpg

k4fapw.jpg

bedroom doors, unwrapped my dining chairs and clock :)

2mydk.jpg

Hi,

How much did you spend on the bedroom doors? You got them from your id or direct supplier?

Thanks

Hi,

How much did you spend on the bedroom doors? You got them from your id or direct supplier?

Thanks

hi, bedroom veneer doors I got them from id. price is $320 each.

What a busy and tiring day! As I type, my whole body is aching. Was giving the whole hse a good clean up to prepare for the big day tmr!

Living room tiles were buffered in the morning, carpentry continue installing the doors for the tv console and shoe cabinet, tiler came to touch up toilet tiles, shower screen glass door installed stopper and adjusted the hinge mechanism for the closing, electrical installed remaining power point socket, hood installed, city gas guy came to turn on gas, maxcoil storage bedframe fixed up.... However, due to unforesee circumstances, table top for kitchen and vanity were delayed. Tmr morning still got some unfinish work to do :(

alrite.. share some more photos :|

10fx4pw.jpg

21ew5qf.jpg

i4fosm.jpg

25qd73o.jpg

2v1n4ow.jpg

rj2qv9.jpg

Hi, Nice house! how much is the dining table & chairs?

Can PM your ID contact?

Thank you.

Amazing transformation!!!

I still remember the day I step in your place, chaos is an understatement.

Congrats on the moving in. Finally settling in and preparing for new members in the family!!!:good: