Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
desatans

Peace & Harmony@punggol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Amazing transformation!!!

I still remember the day I step in your place, chaos is an understatement.

Congrats on the moving in. Finally settling in and preparing for new members in the family!!!:good:

Thank you bro! Still waiting for u to start ur tblog! :D

I gonna enjoy this new nest for another month before all he|| breaks looseeeeee :o

Hi, i will like to hear your after-use review on AG door. Thinking of getting them but i have 2 young daughters, so wondering if this glass door is good for kids handling.

Many thanks in advance.

With the installation of my kitchen glass backing today(finally), my reno journey is now complete :) We have moved and lived in our new nest for a week! Lots of cleaning and unpacking of stuffs, arranged change of address and posting out warranty forms. There are a few minor items to touch up and follow up though. i.e, city gas connect, broken window lock repair, leaking pub pipe outside main entrance, dripping sound in mbr wc, tiling touch up in mbr bathroom..etc..

Yesterday was our hdb 2nd appt for selling and we officially handed over our keys to our buyer and collected our sales proceed in cheque :D

2jd1ape.jpg

2mw5668.jpg

Hi Desatans,

can aslo sent me your iquartz costing and contractor Thks. oukyi1968@msn.com

Hi guys received an unexpected arrival of my baby twins early morning today at 29+ weeks..

Will be quite busy I guess. But will try to get back on the above queries ASAP

Sorry

Congrats for the arrival of your twins. If you plan to use sarong cradle (摇篮), you can get the contractor to install a hook in the ceiling. About $10 a hook.

Hi, i will like to hear your after-use review on AG door. Thinking of getting them but i have 2 young daughters, so wondering if this glass door is good for kids handling.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi my opinion on the glass door.

Good:

1. Nice looking full glass door with many colors and decorative stickers to choose. There is no door frame, and track is top hung.

2. Space saving. Normal bifold and pd door also space saving but I went with this as its a newer product.

3. Easy to maintain. I think for this subjected to the color used. If u use black or darker colors, it may leave finger prints. Mine is frosted, just use clean cloth and wipe. So far done once..for my pd louvred door in cbr, although nice design and material, dust already trapped in between the louvred already.

No good:

1. Price. For $7xx before discount, I think there is a big range of bathroom doors you can consider.

2. Safety. For those with children, although this is tempered glass, you still gotta take extra care.

3. Poor lockset design. Pls refer to the picture below. #1 is the lockset. There is quite a big allowance on the hole for the lock to go into. So once you closed the door, #2 is wat it looks like. #3 shows the lockset exposed when somebody pushes the door from the outside. #4 shows the bottom of the door after push. I dunno why the lockset hole is so big, if the tolerance is smaller, this sud not happen. Or maybe this is some safety feature to prevent the glass from taking a greater impact if it is hit/push from outside?

2nl8fo3.jpg

How much u spend on the roller blind in MBR and bedrooms?

Hi Scorpio, total $1388 from amk hm deco. Living room and 3 bedrooms. Price depends on the material used also.

Edited by desatans

Hi Desatans,

can aslo sent me your iquartz costing and contractor Thks. oukyi1968@msn.com

Can you please pm me your ID's contact? Thank you so much..

Hi Desatans,

Can you PM me your ID contact also? Thanks

All sent!

Congrats to you for your lovely twins! Double blessings!

Congrats for the arrival of your twins. If you plan to use sarong cradle (摇篮), you can get the contractor to install a hook in the ceiling. About $10 a hook.

Hi makanology and harriette, thank you! Was quite worried all the drilling and reno stuffs affecting wife's pregnancy. Fingers crossed for my brave babies to be good in nicu now!

Congrats desatans' family with ur twin bundle.

Taking care of twins needs double the effort, please take a good rest when possible.

I really appreciate you taking time to explain the pros n cons of ag door w the pixs amidst your busy parenting.

Thank you!