Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
desatans

Peace & Harmony@punggol

Rack installer from swl came this morning. There were 2 of them and it took them less then 10 mins to install the racks! The shelving system is boltless and the installer showed me how to adjust the shelf easily if needed. Material is galvanized steel but they also have blue and white colors at a higher cost. Loading capacity is 150-200kg per shelf depending on its width. :)

venl2h.jpg

dyxchz.jpg

Hi, can share the contact and pricing with me?

thank.

Company is Sim Win Liang. http://simwinliang.com.sg/

For the width of 1150mm.

1) 1972mm(H) x 500mm(D) x 990mm(L)- 4 shelves $129.50 Nett

(1 x 900mm(L)beam + 90mm(L)allowance)- Color: Galvanised Finishing

For the width of 2650mm.

1) 1972mm(H) x 600mm(D) x 1590mm(L)-4 shelves $204.40 Nett

(1 x 1500mm(L)beam + 90mm(L)allowance)- Color: Galvanised Finishing

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey desatans, can I know where u got the Tolix chairs from and how much?

And how do u find the glass bifold door? Would u recommend it? :)

Hi, I got them from comfort design furniture. it's abt $2xx per chair and after I bought them some time later the price dropped :(

For the glass bifold door..it's really up to u and depends on ur budget. U can see my opinion in post #132 :D

Hi, I got them from comfort design furniture. it's abt $2xx per chair and after I bought them some time later the price dropped :(

For the glass bifold door..it's really up to u and depends on ur budget. U can see my opinion in post #132 :D

I think it's abt $139 each now? Anw I've ordered frm Taobao already.. Hopefully the quality will not be a letdown.

Sorry no idea how I missed ur review on the door! Thk u! :)

I think it's abt $139 each now? Anw I've ordered frm Taobao already.. Hopefully the quality will not be a letdown.

Sorry no idea how I missed ur review on the door! Thk u! :)

It's good u ordered from taobao. I think Greg and some forumers ordered from there too and quality wise no issue. :)

I have AG Company install Transparent Tempered Glass Folding Door at my kitchen, it really look nice. :)

Edited by niko

Hi $1760 for 16ft so is $110/ft :)

Super reasonable price! Please provide a review on it! :good: Is it holding well against stains like curry etc?

Super reasonable price! Please provide a review on it! :good: Is it holding well against stains like curry etc?

Yes for the price, I think it's worth to get this than solid top. Granite top I'm not sure but I remembered reading and comparing these 2 before going for iquartz :)

For the curry staining, sorry I can't comment much cos didn't really cook much since I moved :D