Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lindakss

My 4Rm Reno Without Id

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sorry but doesnt look really nice . Is more simple because design and color combination not really what i like :(

But good effort though . can pm me your contractor details as well ?

Pm sent :)

can I engage contractor to renovate my house before 2nd hdb appointment but with just the hdb in principle approval letter? i wanna move in before the lunar 7th month. anyone can advise, please?

can I engage contractor to renovate my house before 2nd hdb appointment but with just the hdb in principle approval letter? i wanna move in before the lunar 7th month. anyone can advise, please?

If you wish to apply for renovation permit before the 2nd appointment, you will need to submit a indemnity form with the seller's IC. It depends whether the seller is willing to do that. Only after the 2nd appointment (key collection), then you are the flat owner. You may ask your contractor to apply the renovation permit the next day after the key collection. But if you have no major hackings or whatsoever, renovation permit should be approved within 3-5 working days.